Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST BELEAD DAT

Anyone know when the sale starts? Hoping to pick up vertical top if they restock it in red. 

Wouldn't the threads snap if trying to stretch the Cosby too hard? Sucks they didn't make a stretchable band.

It's funny picturing every dude that got the Cosby hat, trying it on and being like "wtf?". I'm a 7 5/8, so there's no way in h that thing would've fit me.

I guess its suppose to look like that but looks pretty cheap imo.

Also If anyone is into fcking awesome their webstore is finally open.

Last edited:
Damn I think the zips restocked too..wanted a grey, navy, or black. Might jus cop snow camo

Last edited:
Was at Dover Street Market opening today & I met James Jebbia. Never met a guy so humble. Funny how he was just chilling walking around the store & nobody noticed him. When I said I know who you are he told me to shh & we just exchanged a few words & shook hands. Then I was on the raf floor I glimpsed him & he closed the door then opened once he recognize it was me & waved & we chuckled then I just left. Really cool day

Really wanted the Teal Zip hoodie for myself(been working overtime for them), but I missed out on thursday and today.

I don't get the height joke, simply saying it would be harder than "a word we can't state on this message board without getting banned" to get the Cosby hat to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom