Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy pass on everything. Save my money for the XI lows and VI's droppin soon.

edit: 504'th post. post count reppin my city

Last edited:
Not sure what the hype was about with the Flags pullover. It was kinda awful actually. I could never wear that.

And it sat for 3 weeks in all colors and sizes when it initially dropped....:smh:

Not sure what the hype was about with the Flags pullover. It was kinda awful actually. I could never wear that.

And it sat for 3 weeks in all colors and sizes when it initially dropped....
mean.gif
The beasts started seeing ian dirty *** and A$AP mob wearing it on instagram. 

And it sat for 3 weeks in all colors and sizes when it initially dropped....:smh:

If anything, I'd check for that 10 deep hoody with flags all over... 10X better looking and WAY easier to find... Prob cheaper too...

The polka dot quilted shirt was probably the only thing I wanted. Waiting until spring season.

was hoping the tri color camps would pop back up. I remember those sitting on the site and was just taken out when I was about to make a big order

would they possibly be in the stores still? gonna make a trip to LA in a few weeks and would stop by for that

Just copped a DS grey Bling box logo hoodie from eBay for 149 shipped...that's retail, and better than anything that dropped today.

Can anyone lead me in the direction of the Hennessy x supreme football jersey? I've seen a lot pop up recently on eBay and was wondering on the authenticity.

Can anyone lead me in the direction of the Hennessy x supreme football jersey? I've seen a lot pop up recently on eBay and was wondering on the authenticity.

I just did a quick search on eBay--all look real to me. I'm not sure that anyone has made a fake yet, though I bet they'll start soon since the price on those jerseys has gone through the roof.

Didn't know the MA-1 jackets were going to pop up again. Just looked at how much the regular version from Schott costs, over $800 [emoji]128078[/emoji].

Didn't know the MA-1 jackets were going to pop up again. Just looked at how much the regular version from Schott costs, over $800 [emoji]128078[/emoji].

Yeah but they only restocked the red ones, the black version was sold out at the initial drop.

Did the plaid bombers come out in small or was the smallest size medium?

I never seen a small in plaid bomber jacket.

kinda sucks that they didn't do the gloves this year

Yeah I was hoping that they would drop some gloves with a collab, but that never happened. Maybe next winter though!

Last edited:
^
Good to know. I didn't check the site until a few hours later so I didn't know if the black Schotts were available too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom