Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: at some of these questions.

Good job on making that list sharkin, very helpful.

Last edited:
:x This thread is pathetic.

All/any info posted here is from other sites. So many Supreme newbies. When it comes to fashion, NT should just stick to topics about sneakers/shoes.

#YESHOLIERTHANTHOU

I don't see a problem with info being passed around from other sites.

Most of the info posted here comes from HB, but not everyone goes on that site.

The list and the faq on page one are helpful for people new to the brand, then again some don't bother looking before posting/asking questions.

All/any info posted here is from other sites. So many Supreme newbies. When it comes to fashion, NT should just stick to topics about sneakers/shoes.

#YESHOLIERTHANTHOU

Lemme guess you were there for the 1994 grand opening? :rolleyes

Everyone was a supreme newbie at some point. Save that holier than thou ish for the employees

Last edited:
Lemme guess you were there for the 1994 grand opening? :rolleyes

Everyone was a supreme newbie at some point. Save that holier than thou ish for the employees

It was actually a few weeks after the opening. I remember it like it was yesterday. :smokin

I don't see a problem with info being passed around from other sites.

Most of the info posted here comes from HB, but not everyone goes on that site.

The list and the faq on page one are helpful for people new to the brand, then again some don't bother looking before posting/asking questions.

If I want info about Honda parts, I'm going to go to Honda Forums. Not NT.

Why not go right to the source(s).

I know I'm ruffling jimmies. :tongue:

It's always that one person every couple months. :smh: :lol:

Stopped by SUPLA yesterday after work. They were nice enough to extend their store hours to 8pm instead of their normal 7pm.

The popular items that sold out were the satin jacket, the playboy jerseys, all of the Supreme OG logo with leather strap, and possibly the Pink Panther sweaters.

I myself just bought their skateboard accessories, a couple of pitbull keychains, the lanyards, and the Supreme jump rope.

Definitely gonna try and aim for the leather strap back hat once the online store opens.

tumblr_n1f7ilQONh1qaa8mao1_1280.jpg

Damn this so nice I kinda want to learn to skate so I could cop it.

#YESHOLIERTHANTHOU

Go back to HB, scrub.

Ok but you asked about size small tees. Chill fam Rolex out here helpin a bunch of members.

I only asked about jackets, never tees. It's not general knowledge I can get from page 1. Especially since that size would be first to sell out, so I never know if it sold out for a particular piece or was never there to begin with

I know I already asked this, but someone told me the unamerican tee came in a small, but i don't see any anywhere. So do they? Sorry for asking twice. Just trying to make sure.

Most Supreme items come in size small, HOWEVER, most of the smalls are allocated to the Japan stores. The US and Euro stores get smalls here and there, but there really isn't any rhyme or reason to what pieces are available in small. It's hit or miss. When there are smalls available in the US, they sell out very quick as there are very low numbers of smalls available. US online rarely gets smalls of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom