Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep that HB style trolling at HB

And for those asking certain questions, I understand you might be new to Supreme (we all were) but there is a FAQ and a drop list on the first page for a reason

Damn I have never heard of getting banned from HB, lol...
Still have my account but HB is not the same anymore...

Damn I have never heard of getting banned from HB, lol...
Still have my account but HB is not the same anymore...
Yea HB just not the same. I remember the music thread was on point and Subculture(I think that was his name) posting some good stuff. Also Lupe was a member of the site.

Edit 

dudes always getting banned in the Supreme thread.....that thread is its on site

Last edited:
Yea HB just not the same. I remember the music thread was on point and Subculture(I think that was his name) posting some good stuff. Also Lupe was a member of the site.

Edit 
dudes always getting banned in the Supreme thread.....that thread is its on site
Yeah I remember Subculture, lol...
Yeah that Supreme thread is something else...
Literally log in just to lurk for drop info..
People actually use to be helpful with minor flaming, now it's all out war in that piece.
Even Off Topic is not good anymore after the format change...

Last edited:
Let's keep this on track, fellas.

How big are the duffels? What can they fit

Last season's duffle was quite small, in my opinion, hence the pricing. This year's is a bit more since it's a different model. Hopefully it's much more spacious.

Good luck to everyone this season.

I was trolling on the low and I became instantly infamous. Some guy actually pointed me out and I got locked out.

Not a good place to be.

I heard complex is opening or opened forums as well

complex forum would be interesting. I always feel like complex makes ****** articles based off info they found off internet forums tho

how does the sizing run? i usually wear a medium in everything and im 5"7 160... do i need to go up a size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom