Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^They once forgot to send me my camp cap so I emailed them. They then had to send me a different color camp cap because the one I bought sold out.

Received my items today but they did not include my un-American grey tshirt. Has this happened to anyone before? I sent them a email

I also ordered a grey Unamerican shirt, I'll be getting my package tomorrow, so I'll let you know if it's in the box.

2mm drop

I hope theres more than that dropping tomorrow.

Its always my available mornings when **** i dont want drops. Good grief

Proxys available. Only doing a few.
Pm includes size and color
if you flake you get put on my shatlist

The rest of the drop list.

Jacquard Sweater

Playboy Denim Jacket

Rocksteady Hoodie

Coins Camp

Lightweight Flannel

How To get Arrested

Last edited:
And my luck the thing I wanted most drops tomorrow

Any clue on F1 price?

Tryingt be responsible I keep telling myself it's Florida I won't wear it that much but man that F1 is calling my name

Jacquard will sit for a few days. 
F1 will sell out regardless of big logo dolo opinon yo 

Marble expected to sell out

Bb hens as well

and obviously a $25 supreme water buddles. 

reality ya

Vans burgundy authentic for me tomorrow...
But I wonder what these three tees are on the bottom shelf in yellow, camo and red..
Supposedly not previewed...
da2425b2a4d111e3a1581241d3e36a2a_8.jpg

Last edited:
debating nalgene but tbh that sorta thing is just waiting to get jack during a skate sesh or whenever I would have it set down. No point in paying that much for something I would have to worry that much about lol. Nalgene quality is on point though seriously, nothing better for backpacking or anything outdoors regarding durability. If its under $20 still might debate having a friend scoop it when he tries for vans tomorrow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom