Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anything confirmed for thurs besides the vans? the FB page still hasn't updated.

Stuff usually isn't confirmed until late Wed, early Thurs morning. Unless something's changed I don't know about.

I keep seeing rumors that the F-1 pullover is dropping Thursday since it dropped in Japan already.

Anyone have a good estimate how much it might be?
Around $236, that's how much the panelled parka was. Might pick up the pink colorway.

My order came in. I'm very happy with the black backpack and the black key chain. I've heard people say they don't like this seasons bag, I've never owned one from Supreme before, so to me it's cool. For those wondering, it's a decent size. Not overly big, not small either. I can take some pics if anyone wants them. My order also came with the toothpicks and of course, the stickers.

I'm a happy camper thus far
happy.gif
I absolutely love the bag too. I got the navy one however I feel its a little small and the quality in terms of support is really poor considering the price. It has almost no padding for the laptop and nothing on the bottoms or sides which is concerning. I was disappointed with that although the physical materials and look are definitely on point.

got my order in and must say the hat is better than i thought
pimp.gif
... dont know if ill use the stickers but those will be in storage
That hat was a super sleeper. They didn't look great in pics but when I seen the royal blue one in person I had to swoop on it. Material really pops in that color way.

how did the gore tex new era from last season fit?

thinking about picking one up

Last edited:
how did the gore tec new era from last season fit?

thinking about picking one up
it fit a little big on me. I copped the hebrew tts and I figured if it doesn't fit I can sell it to someone. But maybe try going a size down

Last edited:

it fit a little big on me. I copped the hebrew tts and I figured if it doesn't fit I can sell it to someone. But maybe try going a size down[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. That's what I thought I ember hearing. Repped

size down on the hebrew, bruh

got my don dada in today. 

where did you see that the F1 dropped..? 

Last edited:
I hope the F1 drops next Thursday

please not this thursday I just had to pay my 3 months car insurance :lol:

I've been trying to figure out price differences in the eu webshop to the us webshop. The prices on the eu webshop definitely include VAT so you need to take that 20% out then convert to USD. Even after though the price is off by a few dollars, but in the ballpark.

(109 GBP * 0.80)  = 87.2 GBP >> USD = $145.41

I hope the F1 drops next Thursday

please not this thursday I just had to pay my 3 months car insurance
laugh.gif
I feel you pain bro, bills add up at the worst possible time. I really like the F1 but I just can't see myself paying close to $250 for it. I'm hoping the water bottle and maybe some more graphic tees drop tomorrow. I got my winter fix during f/w 2013. Although if they don't mind restocking the navy hebrew again, I would have no problem copping 
nthat.gif

My order was shipped on Monday from NYC and will be dropped off at my house in Canada today. Not bad

Also finally obtain the only box cap i ever wanted Supreme X Visvim :smh: at the price :x but its all good

Is anyone familiar with how they do their web store credit?

If I use the iOS app where would I elect to apply it?

I don't wanna get played some Thursday morning because I didn't figure it out lol

Is anyone familiar with how they do their web store credit?

If I use the iOS app where would I elect to apply it?

I don't wanna get played some Thursday morning because I didn't figure it out lol

If it's been confirmed by someone at Supreme (either over the phone or an email), that you do indeed have the credit available, upon checkout it will ask you if you want to apply the credit, or use your credit card.

Regardless, you must checkout using the same CC information.

even though they took the hold off of one of my accounts, I haven't gotten any shipping or cancellation emails for my 2nd order. weird, but I've heard of it happening to people. 1st order just got delivered yesterday, so in theory if that 1st delivery confirmation method is true, one order should be going out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom