Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone happens to see a Large or XL marble tee in store, grab one for me! And I'll compensate you for the trouble. :smile: it's a reach I know.

I dont know how i missed out on the F-1 jacket, had it in my cart and went to check out and it was already sold out this morning

Academy top in camo Large just popped up for a sec

keep checking the site for sure

Last edited:
Missed the Black Marbled tee this morning...but got it on the re-stock a little while ago :nthat: , only item that I like for this season.

The F-1 is really sick, worth the money, just wished it rained more in LA to justify having it :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Missed the Black Marbled tee this morning...but got it on the re-stock a little while ago
nthat.gif
, only item that I like for this season.

The F-1 is really sick, worth the money, just wished it rained more in LA to justify having it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
F1 is all i wanted..them ebay prices tho 
sick.gif

When I peeped the academy tees. 
tired.gif

If anyone is selling the bottle or BBJ in navy/white. <<< hmu

my order got canceled, cause of multiple orders when I just put in one order :smh:

all I wanted was the damn water bottle :frown:

my order got canceled, cause of multiple orders when I just put in one order
mean.gif

all I wanted was the damn water bottle
frown.gif
damn sorry to hear that.  Did you get the confirmation email and then another saying it was cancelled? 

damn sorry to hear that.  Did you get the confirmation email and then another saying it was cancelled? 

yup, got the confirmation email and thought I was good. about 20 minutes later, bam, canceled.

not my day I guess

yup, got the confirmation email and thought I was good. about 20 minutes later, bam, canceled.

not my day I guess
that sucks bro 
mean.gif

on my initial attempt to check out with the academy T, my card was declined.  i went back and entered it in manually and then it went through.  i'm kinda nervous mine will be cancelled too, since it took a minute to get the order submitted.  we'll see 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom