Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

man ive paid an arm and a leg in shipping alone so far this season..damn need to slow down
mean.gif
THIS

Looking back at the end of each season makes me wish I lived in NYC but then the thought of waiting in line

I'll just continue to pay for that shipping. 
laugh.gif

Looking back at the end of each season makes me wish I lived in NYC but then the thought of waiting in line

I'll just continue to pay for that shipping. :lol:

only time i wanted to be in NY was when i struck out on Dunks and saw mad ppl cop multiples instore

now this multiple order cancellation stuff :smh:

#FoamFlourish2014 is getting cancelled

only time i wanted to be in NY was when i struck out on Dunks and saw mad ppl cop multiples instore

now this multiple order cancellation stuff
mean.gif

#FoamFlourish2014 is getting cancelled
I was actually in NYC during the time the dunks dropped and passed when I peeped the line. I didn't think they had that much stock for people to double up on. 
indifferent.gif

what would be an optimal strategy?

i added f1 and the nalgene, but got jacked on the f1 at check out

if you buy separately, does supreme look at your orders and combine shipping or you gotta pay 10 bucks for every item you buy when checking out separately?

You had a long list.

- First, figure out whats "important" to you.
- Second, check here and whatever other forums to see what items from your list everyone's after.
- Third, on release day go after the in-demand items first (1-2 items for that initial order) and then go back and grab the rest.

You'll have to take that "L" shipping wise. Chances were way too slim for you to get the F-1, Vans AND Henley all on the same order with all that other stuff.

Supreme got people buying jump ropes and water bottles. I mean really?

Just think about the conversation about what your buying with someone "Yeah whats up man, yeah just copped this sick jump rope. Then next week im gonna buy a cool water bottle...." Or walking out of Supreme in NYC, girl you know walks up to you. "oh hey whats in the bag" UM A JUMP ROPE". LOL I know i sound like a hater because its sad.

Just think about the conversation about what your buying with someone "Yeah whats up man, yeah just copped this sick jump rope. Then next week im gonna buy a cool water bottle...." Or walking out of Supreme in NYC, girl you know walks up to you. "oh hey whats in the bag" UM A JUMP ROPE". LOL I know i sound like a hater because its sad.
I think the accessories are cool...cant wait for the bat...

Straight for knockin' fools out.

(it is youth size...hmmmm...could be for only one thing...)

Stashed in the back seat of my car waiting for some jerk to talk **** in the commute.

"What's in the bag"........a BAT! 

ha! 
grin.gif

i don't see the problem with wanting those items. . .

if i'm premed out then i'm premed out

if i'm thirsty, i got this premed out bottle, b

if i'm double dutching, i got this premed out jumprope, b

You need a toothpick? i got these premed out toothpicks that came with my purchase. . .i got you, b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom