Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a 7 and 5/8s in fitted so I assumed the m/l would be best for me in the crusher. We'll see I suppose

Thread needs some humor sometimes.
Took this pic thought it was funny.

The only person I've seen wearing it on IG is rudeboy626
Thanks for the info! Repped.  Looked him up and he unfortunately decided to take the pic really close up. I'll keep checking it out and see if he eventually shows a full pic. Seems like he bought a large and was trying to size swap for a medium from reading some posts. I'm trying to figure out the sizing\fit on the jacket basically.

Last edited:
Nice pics, now show them being worn lol.

Man I wish that Arrested shirt didn't that print dead middle of the shirt :lol: Brody could've decreased the size of the print and aligned it differently. I would've copped.

Finally found out what the TARFU stands for on the back of the military 5 panel...."things are really f***** up" or "totally and royally f***** up". I guess it's a Navy acronym slang for describing certain situations. :smokin that's hot.

so i received the wrong item anyone know if supreme has a contact number? i used the email on the website but it goes blank everytime you hit send.

Well since i had a similar problem last page (told u it would come in handy haha)

212 219 0175 call during Supreme New york business hours. There is no where for you to leave a message

OP should probably put the number on the first page

Well since i had a similar problem last page (told u it would come in handy haha)

212 219 0175 call during Supreme New york business hours. There is no where for you to leave a message

OP should probably put the number on the first page
Thanks repped! Was hoping you would reply I got the dumb utility key instead of the pit bull key chain, plus no stickers which is wack

what do you guys think of the cdg collab this year ?

honestly never appeals to me. I have a couple of cdg play pieces and I like them, but I don't like the stuff that they put out with supreme all too often, although the vans with pin stripes from a couple seasons back were dope.

Nice pics, now show them being worn lol.

Man I wish that Arrested shirt didn't that print dead middle of the shirt :lol: Brody could've decreased the size of the print and aligned it differently. I would've copped.

Finally found out what the TARFU stands for on the back of the military 5 panel...."things are really f***** up" or "totally and royally f***** up". I guess it's a Navy acronym slang for describing certain situations. :smokin that's hot.

Dude answered you when you originally asked that question a couple of days ago. And you laughed at him. :rolleyes

Can someone give me sizing comparison on the large bucket hats, as compared to fitted cap sizes?

I'm a 7 5/8, so I want to know if large bucket hats and/or crushers would fit me.

Last edited:
Just got my tracking conf for sk8Hi Vans and Nalgene bottle.
On a Saturday.... They are cracking the whip working the weekends
Nice!!:D

As a graphic design student I use a ruler almost every day, too bad they didn't make the entire ruler a red box logo and 12", then I'd cop :lol:

Does anyone ever purchase off the Japan site?
If so how long does it take to get to you?
Does it convert $$$$???
Always wondered whats up.
nerd.gif
you can't purchase off the Japanese website unless you have a proxy

and you will usually get raped because of import and customs charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom