Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st drop.

Last edited:
yeah the bullet bottle opener is clutch. Mine still has some letters left on it. I remember some bird asked me if it was a rape whistle when I was at the gym :lol:

Glad I didn't pass on arena top and this polo lanyard for my work badge
nthat.gif
yeah the arena top is nice. i have the all black, but might want to trade for the navy, although trading can be pain; i may have to sell for resale and they buy for resale.

Last edited:
Finally!
Arena long sleeve Cammo
Riot T black
White cord crusher!
Toothpick ( nice surprise) Le Bain box and Anarchy!:D
***Saw requests to see the the corduroy on... So here you go:

Last edited:
so i received the wrong item anyone know if supreme has a contact number? i used the email on the website but it goes blank everytime you hit send.

i just checked the tracking # from my order last friday and it still says 'shipping label created'  haha mad slowwwww

got my lanyard stolen today, but possibly found a steal on "by any means" fitted. it may be my lucky day.

Has anyone seen a fit pic of the F-1 pullover yet? especially in Magenta. I am pretty sure they were all purchased just to be flipped!  Lol.. I can usually count on japan instagram for supreme fits but I have scoured insta and blogs and have found nothing.

Has anyone seen a fit pic of the F-1 pullover yet? especially in Magenta. I am pretty sure they were all purchased just to be flipped!  Lol.. I can usually count on japan instagram for supreme fits but I have scoured insta and blogs and have found nothing.
The only person I've seen wearing it on IG is rudeboy626

the depth on this year's camps is so weird man. idk , I don't like it, I have a pretty average size head too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom