Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order from 3/6 still hasn't moved...only the shipping label has been created smh

Same, got a label on 3/12...sent them an e-mail this morning, now i'm praying it's on the UPS truck by next Thursday...2 weeks after ordering... pathetic..:x :x :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Since we r posting Jordan pics thought I'd share mine. Sorry for the tag but it is my sneaker forum. NT is were I come to talk all things supreme tho

My order from 3/6 still hasn't moved...only the shipping label has been created smh
Same, got a label on 3/12...sent them an e-mail this morning, now i'm praying it's on the UPS truck by next Thursday...2 weeks after ordering... pathetic..
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
Same thing happened to my bro

Didn't move for about a week then got shipped. Ended up getting wrong sizes. Thinking they skipped his order then realized they didn't have enough sizes left and just threw in whatever they had 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

cs02132 cs02132
Is this a regular key? like a house key.. or is it like a swiss army knife type thing?

It's small like a house key but is really a mini Swiss Army knife with an bottle opener, screw driver, flat edge etc .. just not worth the price .. u live u learn I guess..

i have a quick question, does anybody know how the riot parka fits? im 5'5-5'6 and i dont know weather i should get a large or a medium. any help is appreciated, thanks!

i have a quick question, does anybody know how the riot parka fits? im 5'5-5'6 and i dont know weather i should get a large or a medium. any help is appreciated, thanks!
A guy on IG tried it on, he's 180 6ft and said the medium was huge on him.

I really wish the CDG hoodies didnt have the HH stuff on the back .. that **** would be FIRE if it didnt ..

I really wish the CDG hoodies didnt have the HH stuff on the back .. that **** would be FIRE if it didnt ..

It honestly works for some pieces but not them all. I think it translates will on the baseball jersey and the crusher. I wish they left it off te hoodies and just made the back pinstriped or something

Will post a fit pic of the CDG once I get it. 

HH graphics don't really bother me since I bought it so that I can layer a jacket ova it. 

Pinstripe + bomber = ???? 

i would love to rock something with a huge HH on it ..besides me actually liking the concept .. just to watch kids look at me funny when i walk around my school with a backwards word on my chest and a picture of a black kid on my back 
grin.gif

It honestly works for some pieces but not them all. I think it translates will on the baseball jersey and the crusher. I wish they left it off te hoodies and just made the back pinstriped or something

Yup the crusher and jacket are nice. i just think the hoodies would be so much better without it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom