Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone want to buy the le bain for me for free 
laugh.gif

Hope ya'll not giving those early links (10:59) left and right to any members on NT and end up ya'll not getting what ya'll want...

The SUP NT twitter marketplace is cool, just hope there's no scammers...

Last edited:
MAD new supreme "fans" came out the woodwork I see...
mean.gif
how I felt when I saw the thread and my pms lol. i recognized some regulars, but majority of it was full of people I've never seen in the thread smh. here one thing about the list and they go bananas.

IMO, if you contribute REGULARLY to the thread, folks on here KNOW...

And Those heads should be (and are) #1059Fam and #SUPNT...

The rest need to go back in their caves... Again just my opinion...

You don't like it? CONTRIBUTE

When the foams are announced, this will turn into hypebeast central. Just like the SB thread did for the Diamond dunks.  

The hoopla from the past few days made it seem like the 1059 joog was more than it was

almost all the people that PM'd were already on it but just wanted to see what's good

if you're in then lets cook and prosper but if you're not then what B_Fresco was saying is true

We all put in work for this thread and it's only fair. . .just saying

wouldn't look half bad with florals either
stop giving me ideas 
laugh.gif

The hoopla from the past few days made it seem like the 1059 joog was more than it was

almost all the people that PM'd were already on it but just wanted to see what's good

if you're in then lets cook and prosper but if you're not then what B_Fresco was saying is true

We all put in work for this thread and it's only fair. . .just saying

:lol: how many new request did you end up getting?

IM DEF PUTTING IN AN EARLY REQ FOR AN OOPS ON DA BAIN HOODY.

I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THURSDAY DROPS FOR  FEW WEEKS DUE TO WORK SMH.

Le Bain hoodie inspiration is dope.

Way too complicated for me to explain well.

Do some research on New Romanticism in early 80s UK, Bow Wow Wow, Vivienne Westwood, and Malcom McLaren. 

Supreme has used Vivienne Westwood's designs in the past, such as the fu*k motif from SS13

They've also collab'd with Malcom, and this hoodie is a nod to his creative ideology he used to push New Romanticism with Bow Wow Wow

It's dope they're digging this deep into the story to pull inspiration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom