Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: how many new request did you end up getting?

lol almost 20 new heads. . . :smh:

i just want the Lebain hoody to wear. I can help out however possible. I'm not a Supreme purist but do check the thread on a regular basis.

I will try for the LeBain Hoody as well but won't be so mad if I miss out on it. Sorry I don't contribute here as much but will make a concerted effort to do so.

we were just joking about that, ha!
laugh.gif
Grab any posters or souvenirs they might have.  It could offset the cost of a few shirts/hats for you this season.  

There is a buyer for everything.  I went to Tomorrowland, an electronic music festival in Belgium.  Just sold one of the free newspapers they give out to a guy on ebay for $60.

I went to mad decent block party a couple years ago, there was a pallet of free water uzi's back stage.. kids were goin nuts for em.

They were real fragile and most of em were broken throughout the day, but we set a few aside and sold em on ebay for $20 a pop.

Last edited:

I went to mad decent block party a couple years ago, there was a pallet of free water uzi's back stage.. kids were goin nuts for em.

They were real fragile and most of em were broken throughout the day, but we set a few aside and sold em on ebay for $20 a pop.
Everyone loves Diplo/Mad Decent hahaha.  I was on Holy Ship, and they had a Mad Decent stage, sold a bunch of souvenirs from it that off set half the cost of my trip.  

Everyone loves Diplo/Mad Decent hahaha.  I was on Holy Ship, and they had a Mad Decent stage, sold a bunch of souvenirs from it that off set half the cost of my trip.  

Damn Homie

You got Red October's & Holy Ship tickets???

what, you irish or something? :lol:

Last edited:
Damn Homie

You got Red October's & Holy Ship tickets???

what, you irish or something?
laugh.gif
Been to several EDC's, Ultra's, Holy Ship, Groove Cruise, Ibiza, Tomorrowland (Belgium not USA).  I bleed kicks & house music 
pimp.gif

Just got front row NIN/Soundgarden tickets during the presale and Red Octobers last month.  I guess i'm a bit lucky in 2014
eek.gif
.  Thankful & grateful always! 

Been to several EDC's, Ultra's, Holy Ship, Groove Cruise, Ibiza, Tomorrowland (Belgium not USA).  I bleed kicks & house music :pimp:

Just got front row NIN/Soundgarden tickets during the presale and Red Octobers last month.  I guess i'm a bit lucky in 2014 :wow: .  Thankful & grateful always! 

i'm going to Ultra & TW but i kinda wish i was making that trip to vegas...heard it's nuts

i'm going to Ultra & TW but i kinda wish i was making that trip to vegas...heard it's nuts
Different experiences.  Ultra is more of a festival vibe like a Coachella/Lolla style.  EDC is more interactive & more of a show.  

The WMC parties are stacked, like the Pryda vs Mau5trap party on 3.27.  That's a must by far.  Id go to that, then hit up Thomas Gold/Mark Knight @ Space.  Juicy Beach & No Sugar Added at Nikki Beach are a great time as well.  

Post some #WMCSUPNT pics for us 
laugh.gif

Different experiences.  Ultra is more of a festival vibe like a Coachella/Lolla style.  EDC is more interactive & more of a show.  

The WMC parties are stacked, like the Pryda vs Mau5trap party on 3.27.  That's a must by far.  Id go to that, then hit up Thomas Gold/Mark Knight @ Space.  Juicy Beach & No Sugar Added at Nikki Beach are a great time as well.  

Post some #WMCSUPNT pics for us :lol:  

lol i'm gonna be with my girl so i can't take any of the crazy pics :lol: :smh:

she went through my phone after i went to a rave in BMORE and was like "oh. . .so these are the "shows" you've been attending?"

doghouse ever since :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom