Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally ****** up. Had the green CDG camp in my cart. Tried to switch it out for the red. Both sold out. Got nothing.

Looked like stuff was sitting for a while, however I never actually tried to add anything to my cart...

thanks for the info fellas....
Got in and out with the navy camo/red polka dot camp...
Was interested in the tees, but not at $80....
Saw someone post that they were going to be $54, i figured it was too good to be true...

Looked like stuff was sitting for a while, however I never actually tried to add anything to my cart...[/quote
I checked out with a CDG tee at 11:00 and then I went back and it showed sold out. Weird

Could not find the tees at first really screwed me. Had hat and tee in cart tee sold out then it like froze fail on both.

all i wanted was the navy blue bucket hat, got it into my cart, put card info in and nothing, they declined my card

Got me a red dot coaches Jacket to keep and a red dot t to flip and help pay for the jacket lol. But stuff wasn't sitting instead of instantly saying sold out how it usually does it, it wouldn't show it until you actually tried to add it to your cart.

Is there a real way to save you address?I always click save, but every time I have to re-enter it and I lose out cause of all the typing.

Can't believe those $298 shirts sold out. Thought they were the nicest piece, but that's pretty expensive.

Snatched a green Camo Tee in Large.

I hope it's the same large as the other tee's, because I'm wearing this.

thought the shoes were releasing today smh, focused on derping out trying to find em and missed out on the hats D:

Next collab should be TNF Clark's.

The release schedule is looking to be the same as the last SS.

Last edited:
copped a box logo tee (black box logo). wanted the red too but it sold out. oh well.

If anyone in NY and copped a m/lg red dot crusher hat I'll meet up and give you $80 for it

Eff these weak collabs and get back to the rest of S/S '13 items. There's one item I'm waiting for and then I'm done. :lol:

Last edited:
Eff these weak collabs and get back to the rest of S/S '13 items. There's one item I'm waiting for and then I'm done.
laugh.gif

its not. They should have listed the sizing. The large will fit like a medium.

Of course, that's my luck :x :smh:

They stated that for the Gusset shirt, they should of did the same for the Tee.

Oh well. We'll see when it gets here..

Last edited:
it'll probably be around may before we get the photo tee but i hope there isn't any stupid *** writing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom