Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDG wallets restocked.

just not a zipper wallet kinda guy...looks too much like a coin purse. had it been a bi or tri-fold i wouldve copped both. oh well...

Last edited:
Copped a pair of the PCL Vans eras from a local eBay seller in a meetup in an 8.5 thinkin they'd fit (I usually wear an 8 ) but my feet were swimming in em. Anyone else feel these are cut BIG? These would prob fit a sz 9 foot smh. Needless to say I'm lookin to swap for an 8 or I gotta get rid of em. PM me if u can help.

Last edited:
The iss thread got locked because of morons trying to cop in the thread, the HB thread is a ******g disaster. This thread is our only hope.

Thinking about copping the Cadet jacket off eBay. Anyone know how it fits? I usually wear a M in most stuff like destroyer jackets, but all my supreme hoodies I prefer the fit of a L.

^
If you prefer your supreme hoodies in a L definitely go for an L in the jacket. The cadet jacket runs pretty slim to me IMO.

The jackets used to run big but they fixed that problem last year. Its true to size, I got the cadet jacket.

Nice pick-ups Soleboogie and 4wrestling. I missed out on the CDG. Work grind made me miss out. I saw a few pics on IG and those coaches jackets are clutch.

Mad I missed out on crusher hat. Was out there waiting on line and the thought of waiting made me left 2 mins in

Anyone know of any other confirmed collabs left to drop besides Basquiat and TNF ? Wondering if there would be anything else , Clark's maybe ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom