Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped the black Cats tee on the restock as well! I was kinda mad when I didn't get it the first time around. This made me happy.

Copped the black Cats tee on the restock as well! I was kinda mad when I didn't get it the first time around. This made me happy.
 haha same here, got the grey dorothy as well.....

Knowledge Reigns tee is tough, would rather drop the 80$ on the Kingston tee so I'll wait 

Champion jacket price was cheaper than I thought...would rather check it out in store though

trying to avoid that "puffy" look

Forgot that i'd ordered the Cats tee in white at the beginning of the season (because the black had originally sold out) and it wouldn't let me add the BLACK cats Tee to my order this time because I'd "previously bought this style" SMH. Only having one CC FTL.

No CDG camp restock either.

That knowlede reigns tee is crack but not for $72... wish it was like $50, then i could justify it to myself...

Ended up copping the Pink Diamonds Cap as consolation... #KillaSeasonLikeIts04again

Last edited:
TYBG.

No croc strap or PCL tee, fingers crossed for them to drop spring break week. 
smokin.gif

Yea i def couldnt fade the $72 for the KR tee. They couldve put that on a regular cotton shirt. Think the only thing i'm lookin forward to now is the PCL tee, croc strap and tie dye camp and Paisley shirt.

I hella slept on the champion jacket... Being sick FTL. Anybody with an xl? And not yellow? Picked up the Dorothy,Cats and knowledge reigns tee this time around.

Got my Denim Campus Jacket it's nice (despite how my pic makes it appear) but I should've ordered an XL instead of a Large.

anyone know how to cancel a supreme order? i know they say you can cancel an order but i remember during the cdg collab people said they cancelled some stuff.

I was going to go to SupNY to get the Champion until I saw this IG pic. Branding font looks too large for my tastes.

I was going to go to SupNY to get the Champion until I saw this IG pic. Branding font looks too large for my tastes.
I miss the older seasons when the font was smaller on the front
Cross white camp and I will call quits until sale... Try to come up on that peacoat hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom