Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new at all I wanted. It was cool that they restocked some tees for people that missed out, I already got mine.

I was going to go to SupNY to get the Champion until I saw this IG pic. Branding font looks too large for my tastes.

glad you just posted that...i had the opportunity to cop this morning but decided not to, then when i started thinking about it i felt like it was one of those items that i'd regret not copping later (Hennessy jersey :smh:)...but that **** is horrendous...thinkin about coppin the PCL tee now as trade bait for something else i want/might want later...

anyone know how to cancel a supreme order? i know they say you can cancel an order but i remember during the cdg collab people said they cancelled some stuff.
call the warehouse. number is on their site.
This. Call the number but expect to be hassled a little on why you don't want the item you ordered anymore.
What are you looking to cancel?  I may be interested in buying from you.

@epidemic so not to be biased here is a male Joe Lapuma in the same jacket layered

That actually aint too bad....

Random, but would anybody be down to trade a White "Cats" Tee in L for a Black Cats tee in an L? LMK... Also if this inappropriate, I can remove...

Sidenote: anybody find the cut on the PCL Vans Eras big? I copped a 8.5 (I typically wear an 8 but with thick socks i can fit 8.5's) and My feet are swimming in em... I can't be the only one...

Last edited:
just came across this thread googling something 

but i saw a picture of Tyler (ya the creator) wearing a pink box logo and someone said it was from '03

since there are all of these 2000+ year join dates, do any of you remember a pink box logo? 

Pic Here

Last edited:
just came across this thread googling something 

but i saw a picture of Tyler (ya the creator) wearing a pink box logo and someone said it was from '03

since there are all of these 2000+ year join dates, do any of you remember a pink box logo? 

i can also post the pic if need be
Post the pic

Doesn't really matter chances you finding it is slim and chances if you did find it you wouldn't have heart to wear it...

Doesn't really matter chances you finding it is slim and chances if you did find it you wouldn't have heart to wear it...
just asking to see if it is in fact dropping this season since they are doing a little more pink than usual (shcminx for example)

There's a tumblr out there somewhere that has pics and a full listing of what came out and what year ....lost the link to it tho :frown:

There's a tumblr out there somewhere that has pics and a full listing of what came out and what year ....lost the link to it tho
frown.gif
kid was trolling with the '03 comment 
tired.gif

so i wonder if it will release hmmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom