Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be like World War Z for real. Another thing that could cause that type of hysteria is a Supreme Jordan 1 OG release.
nahh the Yeezy >>>>>> Air Jordan 1 hype wise. A Supreme Air Jordan 1 would just be marginally worse than this, a Yeezy x Supreme shoe? People would be shot dead in the street before the shoes even came out.

Sade :smokin

THIS IS WHAT FOAMPOSITES DO TO PEOPLE

Foamheads.... Not just regular people lol but the crowd was basically acting like zombies from walking dead or something. It was kind of scary at one point. Officers had batons out and everything. I still think the release will happen come morning

Yo what's up, anyone out on fairfax? my boy lives 5 mins from there in Beverly Hills said he's gonna go drive by the line to see what's good. May try online and then try on the pc in the morning.

Yo what's up, anyone out on fairfax? my boy lives 5 mins from there in Beverly Hills said he's gonna go drive by the line to see what's good. May try online and then try on the pc in the morning.
Yeah the lines still going on.  Don't know how many people.  Saw a tweet an hour ago that said 120 people in line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom