Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
These have officially reached Pigeon dunk levels in NYC.

I won't say all that. Maybe because of the news coverage and amount of people in such a short time span, but Pigeons in my opinion was a higher level. Way more limited and actual fights broke out.

I never understand why so many people line up, knowing they'll be leaving empty handed.

Usually you're right, and those people would be called fools. But in this case, as some have already mentioned, their in-store stock for Nike collabs has always been big. Depending on what time you line up, you can go back in line and get doubles. Only exception were the Flyknits last year, not many pairs were available because production turn around on Flyknits is long.

I bet a large percentage of people lining up don't even know Supreme's stock history with Nike collabs. And from what I was told by a good source with close ties to the NY shop, they pretty much had enough to handle most of that crowd.

Last edited:
Dam if someone dies over these

We might actually get a box logo memorial tee one can only hope not srs well kinda srs lol

I won't say all that. Maybe because of the news coverage and amount of people in such a short time span, but Pigeons in my opinion was a higher level. Way more limited and actual fights broke out.
Usually you're right, and those people would be called fools. But in this case, as some have already mentioned, their in-store stock for Nike collabs has always been big. Depending on what time you line up, you can go back in line and get doubles. Only exception were the Flyknits last year, not many pairs were available because production turn around on Flyknits is long.

I bet a large percentage of people lining up don't even know Supreme's stock history with Nike collabs. And from what I was told by a good source with close ties to the NY shop, they pretty much had enough to handle most of that crowd.
Absolutely right, I was lucky enough to get doubles on flyknits  

technically wouldn't that mean that there is a lot of stock and typical prices for resell would come down

Relying on this Penn State Wifi 
pimp.gif
 If it got me through on Premiers site for the tiffs, i think i have a fairly good shot if the site crashes

technically wouldn't that mean that there is a lot of stock and typical prices for resell would come down
depends on the demographic

A bball head wouldn't spend as much on a running shoe compared to a runner, vice versa.

Even tho it'll be worn as lifestyle shoe I'd say both groups are on the ups when it comes to limited releases but foamposites def have more history then flyknits so the hard-core collectors need these 
Good luck it you think so
I believe it 

Relying on this Penn State Wifi 
pimp.gif
 If it got me through on Premiers site for the tiffs, i think i have a fairly good shot if the site crashes
it's just a matter of actually being able to checkout before everything sells out. time you access the product will be a HUGE deciding factor. but you cook on everything else so you may be straight.

it's just a matter of actually being able to checkout before everything sells out. time you access the product will be a HUGE deciding factor. but you cook on everything else so you may be straight.
Appreciate the love 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Its all about preparation and having a gameplan. 

Appreciate the love 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Its all about preparation and having a gameplan. 
No prob lol. although, I would say manually trying wouldn't be worth it at this point haha. But let me cook on this man, I finally just got tiffs the other day! You can have all the other releases this year.

No prob lol. although, I would say manually trying wouldn't be worth it at this point haha. But let me cook on this man, I finally just got tiffs the other day! You can have all the other releases this year.
Wait.

You got the Tiffs? When? How?? Euro???????

Havent struck out on Supreme in years, except when I tried to use the wrong card for the Rose jersey. But the hype for this release has me slightly worried. I just want 2 jerseys lol

Last edited:

i heard supreme have 400-600 pairs. so you might get lucky.
nerd.gif
i might head out there in the morning after online release.

anyways saw this on twitter/IG  for Supreme London

goodluck to all tomorrow, it's gonna get ugly.

Last edited:
There anyway to cancel an order and get a refund? I bought a pack of tees by mistake and got charged way too much $$$$ with shipping included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom