Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^you might have to camp out for a five panel or camp on the internet.... your people OF killed it & tumblr :rolleyes :D 8)

damn guess i'll just pay that overprice ebay pricing

I like the brand but a lot of it is overpriced...

http://www.newyorkhatco.com/see-the-line/4

thank me later

Only supreme items I have even owned are the dunks (02 I believe). Im not going to lie I do want a few Arabic hoodies but I am not camping for a damn hoodie and I'm not paying $200+

this season is horrible...only thing i might **** with is the Champion collab sweatshirt and the Last Supper ashtray...hopefully the secret collabs are dope...

I'm not liking this season much. I'm sure it will grow on me though. Most of the camps and beanies are the same old same old that they do every year, but this time, the newer designs I don't like. I do like the grey harris tweed camp and the dogs and ducks camps though. Last fall line was better IMO.

love this season. Gonna get the black box logo pull over
three 6 mafia tee
red riding hood tee
and maybe a football top

love this season. Gonna get the black box logo pull over
three 6 mafia tee
red riding hood tee
and maybe a football top a few pocket tees

and a couple beanies and dat zippo.

I hate not having a sup store within 400 miles.

Last edited:
I'm still mad about my box logo hoodie getting jacked last year from my doorstep after it was delivered by UPS. If it was ever delivered by UPS...

Only copping accessories this season. Zebra camo new era is dope too.

-Drew

I think $28 or $32? I never ordered online, I usually just go to the store.. haven't been in a while.

How serious are the lines for supreme? Overnight? Would I be able to cop a hoodie and hat if I came a couple hours before the store opened?

Navy or Grey pullover
Red Riding Hood tee
Bevelled 5 Panel
Canvas and prob desert camo camps
and MAYBE that Cairo pullover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom