Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the "les enfants terribles", "sunrise" and "riding hood" tees and some of the caps.

They don't ship internationally, though. so no hopes for me. lol

Where are you at? They ship to Canada.

Dominican Republic.

I really like the "les enfants terribles", "sunrise" and "riding hood" tees and some of the caps.
They don't ship internationally, though. so no hopes for me. lol
I can proxy for you if you want, but shipping international won't be cheap

That's my problem lol, J. Crew was charging me 60+ to ship a damn shirt. But thanks for the offert man.

nerd.gif
Is this part of this seasons stuff?

only thing Supreme ever made cool is their kicks collabs and I say that has more to do with the brand they are collabing with

and then you have clowns like this who think style is a label

HAHAHAHAHA!

Is this fat kid wearing skinny jeans, or could he just not find jeans his size!!?

They'll rarely ever put out size smalls to the public, you gotta know someone that works at preme to get the hook up.
Not true. Depends on what item it is. For hyped items like box logo hoodies, then having a hookup is the only way. But I've gone to Supreme NY many times and have seen shirts on display rack, mainly oxfords, and liberty shirt from last year, the schott jacket from s/s and some other stuff.

it's ugly anyway
Champion hoodies are solid colors, nobody checkin for that trash.

sike

if dudes wanted a solid Champion sweatshirt, they'd just cop one...the reason to collab is to make something different, and the stars do add a little jazz to it...
oh, I guess that doesn't make it ugly then
and we have a whole thread on how tacky big logos are... but we'll ignore that because it's Supreme, got it

i've seen the red riding hood/mafia tee at least 5 times around LA this weekend. and more to come when the online store go live :x

and we have a whole thread on how tacky big logos are... but we'll ignore that because it's Supreme, got it

it ain't a Supreme logo tho, it's a Champion logo...****** stay tryna get smug...
? never said it was a Supreme logo... lmao, I have eyes, and they've had big C crewnecks for a year or 2 now, they're looked down upon.

http://www.championusa.com/workout-...on-super-hood-mens-hoodie-with-big-c-graphic?

Last edited:
I'm aiming for a navy box logo hoodie in medium and a few camp caps. Thats it for this season though. I do like that champion jacket though. 

it's ugly anyway
sike

if dudes wanted a solid Champion sweatshirt, they'd just cop one...the reason to collab is to make something different, and the stars do add a little jazz to it...
You dont like the Supreme x Champion collabo. We get it

Yes, there's a thread about large tacky logos....but that doesnt mean duke has to agree with their or your opinion.

What's wrong if some of us likes how it looks with the stars addition?

it's ugly anyway

sike

You dont like the Supreme x Champion collabo. We get it

Yes, there's a thread about large tacky logos....but that doesnt mean duke has to agree with their or your opinion.

What's wrong if some of us likes how it looks with the stars addition?
lmaooooo, I stated my opinion once.
I have Supreme in my closet, this dude said I didnt like the collab because I saw a SUPREME logo... which is incorrect, I was just correcting him.

you guys really don't know how a discussion works, huh?
everything's quoted, how are you having trouble?

Theres a lotta dudes sounding really stupid and childish in this thread.

Anyway, i dont really wear Supreme but im always kinda interested in the random items they slap their logo on, accessory wise (A $72 hammer?). I might grab that Zippo this time around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom