Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, why does it seem that camps are low key not getting bought up as much as previous seasons? Better drops in the past or are people waiting for a certain camp?

The paisley shirt is probably going to have the same measurements as the cubist shirt right? The shape looks the same so I figured it's the same template

When do they release measurements for the drop tues-weds?

The paisley shirt is probably going to have the same measurements as the cubist shirt right? The shape looks the same so I figured it's the same template

When do they release measurements for the drop tues-weds?
It releases when the store is updated.

Last edited:
I think the camps this season are getting slept on. People use to buy them up because it was a less expensive item that not a lot of brands were doing. Then in the last 3 years every one makes a camp. Plus I think it's one of those "first time buyers" pieces then they move on to more hyped/expensive pieces

If anyone out there has an XL in the white/black champion blocked pullover that is willing to trade for an L please hmu!

anyone elses supreme page tracker dont show what restocked?
nerd.gif
Guess it was just a false alarm i dont see anything either

I think the camps this season are getting slept on. People use to buy them up because it was a less expensive item that not a lot of brands were doing. Then in the last 3 years every one makes a camp. Plus I think it's one of those "first time buyers" pieces then they move on to more hyped/expensive pieces

this. first few items I copped from supreme was camps and some accessories, still fairly new to Supreme so I've only had stuff from a year or so ago and other stuff I copped from ebay. don't think I'll be getting anymore of the upcoming camps. Only stuff I'm waiting for now are the tank tops and maybe that marathon crewneck. Probably gonna scoop up a grey riot hoody on ebay since I slept on it.

Did anyone get shipping tracking yet? lol I'm still waitiing.. never bene this long before 
yeah im also waiting on tracking, 2 weeks ago got my order that friday and was hoping it would work like that this week but still no tracking
ohwell.gif

My tracking number still hasnt been scanned by ups. Just hope it hasnt moved anywhere yet before I can reroute it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom