Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've peeped in here for a while now(mainly cause I had no valuable info to input) just to see different supreme stickers :lol:. I felt bad though for the regulars when all these new people came in just for the Supreme Foams :smh:

Anyways saw this on instagram, not sure if already posted but:

Dude went over board about 2 season ago. it looks like he prays to supreme

I really can't mess with that jersey smh. The blood was a bit far IMO as a christian. But I'm far from conservative as a human being, so I respect people wearing what they like. I just find it kind of not cool, but supreme like other plans love to push what's consider "acceptable" or "offensive".

Change of topic a bit

Does everyone believe the North Face jacket for this season will be the one with the flags? I am hoping not but i haven't seen any leaked photos

That jesus jersey fly. supremepe you mean like the flags on that hoodie that came out earlier?

How can you tell if a Supreme sticker is fake or not? I read they can be easily imitated. I know I can send 5 and a self address to Supreme but I'm looking for some older ones, can anybody help? I checked eBay but those prices seem high for one sticker

Change of topic a bit

Does everyone believe the North Face jacket for this season will be the one with the flags? I am hoping not but i haven't seen any leaked photos
I can't remember where I saw it, but I think I did and yeah it had like six different flags on the back

Sad no more good crusher coming out. Think I'm gonna wait to see if bape gonna drop one soon.

Change of topic a bit

Looks that way. Kinda disappointed, the original TNF it's based off of is better imo.

Last edited:
is there a way to cancel a supreme order and get refunded theres no reason to keep this jersey when it cant fit

If I wanted the same shirt in two different colors on release date, would they cancel my order for copping both? I saw something saying you could only buy one of each style but it wasn't clear.

If I wanted the same shirt in two different colors on release date, would they cancel my order for copping both? I saw something saying you could only buy one of each style but it wasn't clear.
Yes, you can't buy the same item twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom