Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a size small white Nefertiti tee for my girl. Thought hard about that blue baseball jersey but decided against it. Have a feeling imma see a fit pic and regret not getting it.

Dumb question, but can anyone with the Nike Shorts from last week confirm if they have side pockets? I saw the back pocket from many pics on ebay and such but it's really hard to make out if they're are any side pockets. And yes this matters TO ME, as I need somewhere to put my wallet and phone when i'm out, and I ain't the fanny pack type... Can someone post pics? Thanks in advance gents.

On a brighter note, i FINALLY secured RED FOAMBS from one of my bruhs and he gave me a decent price (considering he was gonna flip on ebay or hit up FC), $450. Relieved after striking out so much on the initial release and restocks. Now to trade it half size down for my ACTUAL size, smh...

notice supreme did only add changes to the foams, today drop link are the same as UK.
yeah, because of the insane number of hypebeasts the foams brought out. So many dudes missed because they bought links from some moron on twitter.

yeah, because of the insane number of hypebeasts the foams brought out. So many dudes missed because they bought links from some moron on twitter.
thats completely dumb doucbag, i wont feel sorry for people who bought it. seller must be smiling hard !!!!

I think I'd rather just buy a $25 bat and slap a supreme sticker on it.
But this one's for the kids. Getting them hooked early. Same Mizuno bat can be purchased elsewhere for cheap. Now if that was a DeMarini bat.... that's a WHOLE different story. 

But this one's for the kids. Getting them hooked early. Same Mizuno bat can be purchased elsewhere for cheap. Now if that was a DeMarini bat.... that's a WHOLE different story. 

Lol I still got quite a few demarini bats chilling in my garage somewhere. I remember this kid's mom on our little league team was dating a demarini sales/marketing rep and our team used to get hooked up. Gotta find those things lol.

Lol I still got quite a few demarini bats chilling in my garage somewhere. I remember this kid's mom on our little league team was dating a demarini sales/marketing rep and our team used to get hooked up. Gotta find those things lol.
Haha that's rad. They were the best bats. But seriously, if Supreme did a DeMarini collab bat, I'd buy em up for my little cousins. They wouldn't even know how fresh they were.

Wanted to scoop up a 3rd grey beanie this season. Literally all I wear in the winter. Prolly would've cancelled it tho, I think I used all my cards on it already.

LMFAO @ the tactical vest selling out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
People gotta be stylish while using their tactical gear... come on, son...

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom