Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was stuck on a never ending processing payment screen and panicked... Closed my browser, re opened it, and copped what I wanted. Just checked my email only to find out I now have 2 of everything I wanted coming. Lol.

Was stuck on a never ending processing payment screen and panicked... Closed my browser, re opened it, and copped what I wanted. Just checked my email only to find out I now have 2 of everything I wanted coming. Lol.
if only this were last week man, you'd be set! lol

EDIT: nothing has shipped tho. Hopefully one order gets cancelled. Nothing that I needed dropped today so if both get cancelled it won't be a problem.

u mean both the same item under in same order number ?

Had this happen to me last season. Got error message on my car then used my other cc bought everything the same. Two days later got shipping conformation for all orders lol. But lucky for me supremes shipping team messed up one of my double orders so only thing I got doubles of was a bible and jersey. I basically ended up with every tshirt

I just want to mention that I've been recieving mad compliments on my black CDG HH pullover :pimp: especially momdukes :lol: you know its a nice piece when your moms likes it :D ..

STR8 PREME'D UP

joke fit btw.

is there anyway to tell ? 
As with all foams, you gotta look at the carbon fiber to be sure it's real, the box tag tells alot about authenticity as well. On these, the "cm" should be lowercase, not uppercase "CM" and obviously the MSRP tag should be perforated. etc.

just cancelled my duplicate order for a sz small gravestone tee in red. heads up. EDIT: on site now. cop it if u want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom