Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys weren't kidding about how quiet this place is when the hype is not around. Really surprising actually, I figured the true heads would be in greater numbers.

Received tracking on Monday for my Thursday order but it hasn't updated yet, still says "ready for UPS".

So slow, is it something I should be worried about?

Received tracking on Monday for my Thursday order but it hasn't updated yet, still says "ready for UPS".

Your good, UPS guys haven get them scanned so that why u wont see the tracking moving.

I'll be honest, whenever this happens to me I usually get a call from supreme telling me that they can't fulfill my order and I need to pick something else

Back from vacay, that tactical vest would have been a sweet cop. Oh well
Anyone peep the dope stickers that dropped for the DK x Supreme collab

Your good, UPS guys haven get them scanned so that why u wont see the tracking moving.
I'll be honest, whenever this happens to me I usually get a call from supreme telling me that they can't fulfill my order and I need to pick something else
It's strange because this is the first order I got tracking for and it still hasn't been picked up yet but my order from the Friday restock I received tracking the same day as my Thursday order which has already been delivered.

Thursday order still says "label created, ready for UPS" as of this morning. 

Last edited:
It's strange because this is the first order I got tracking for and it still hasn't been picked up yet but my order from the Friday restock I received tracking the same day as my Thursday order which has already been delivered.

Thursday order still says "label created, ready for UPS" as of this morning. 

Hmmmmm that is really weird, in your circumstance I'm guessing that you should be good. I had once ordered an item right before it got taken off the website on a restock and I had them make a label and everything but for like 3 days no updates on anything through MyPackage and then out of the blue it got a call from preme. Hope all works out for you bruh.

Hmmmmm that is really weird, in your circumstance I'm guessing that you should be good. I had once ordered an item right before it got taken off the website on a restock and I had them make a label and everything but for like 3 days no updates on anything through MyPackage and then out of the blue it got a call from preme. Hope all works out for you bruh.
there was once, my label was created, but not yet pick and est delivered was pass. i had to call up the warehouse to check on it. a sweet voice from a lady just calm my anxious down.

but nevertheless send a email to them if u worried. im sure they will take care of u,

If you're talking about Melissa, she's kind of a "B"

Some say she is "M" who does not give stickers with orders

Last edited:
anyone know how this fits? trading the nylon pullover from yesterday for it.

Last edited:

If you're talking about Melissa, she's kind of a "B"

Some say she is "M" who does not give stickers with orders
I just made a connection between your name and sharkin' on 30 Rock. Mini derail but still funny. No idea if that's why your name is sharkin but it's worth the watch if it's not.

You guys weren't kidding about how quiet this place is when the hype is not around. Really surprising actually, I figured the true heads would be in greater numbers.
foam fatigue as well, combined with a not a heat-filled drop week. will pick up with fit pics and lebain speculation

wonder if this is calm before the storm

patiently waiting for le bain, pink sccer jerey, chancletas.

and maybe jesus jersey to troll

Yupp. Life is slowly going back to normal. Team dead pockets is in full effect for your boy between those foams, some euro releases and those country roshes (still can't believe I paid $140 for roshes lol). Trying to get the mind and spirit right before the le bain drops and we get some of the unannounced collabs/photo tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom