Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
just look for @supremesheriff
oo, follow already but didn't see. It's cool, but i don't get the pricing. a FSR of jackets would only help a reseller and no way would they recoup that 75k let alone make a profit.
im taking this way too serious 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone have the loro piana wool fitted from a couple seasons back? gonna cop one, wanted to see if they fit tts or not.

ronaldcinho ronaldcinho That hat is legit, and it does fit TTS from what I remember.

@FreeON I'm wearing my white one now, I usually wear a large in most supreme outside of the Tees, and it fits really good. I'm 6'0, 185. It's slightly slimmer fit than the Roses jersey for instance, but I prefer this fitting much better. So get your regular size. Don't size down in my opinion.

And who the hell wants to spend 75k on 20 jackets :lol: 0_o

Last edited:
@ronaldcinho That hat is legit, and it does fit TTS from what I remember.

@FreeON I'm wearing my white one now, I usually wear a large in most supreme outside of the Tees, and it fits really good. I'm 6'0, 185. It's slightly slimmer fit than the Roses jersey for instance, but I prefer this fitting much better. So get your regular size. Don't size down in my opinion.

And who the hell wants to spend 75k on 20 jackets
laugh.gif
0_o
you think $55 is a good price for it?

@ronaldcinho That hat is legit, and it does fit TTS from what I remember.

And who the hell wants to spend 75k on 20 jackets
laugh.gif
0_o
i'm the same size/height and go for xl on all tees and most jerseys. i like a bit looser on those pieces.

do you have any supreme outwears, what size do you go for?

Hey guys lol

I'm getting the jackets direct from Alex Olson for $1,000 per and 5% share in Bianca Chandon

I gotta make money here too..

$53.95 shipped, had to pull the trigger. It had 11 watchers lol

Bro that's less than retail :lol: :pimp: retail on that hat was 62 I believe. You came up.

breezyhamilton breezyhamilton I usually always go for L in Preme outterwear. Hoodies, champion jackets, and jacket pullovers are all in a Large for me.

I finally caved in and copped the F1 pullover in a large, and the lazy *** seller shipped it first class so I wont get it until Monday (which pissed me off because his listing said Priority Mail) so I'll let you know how that fits also.

I never copped a XL in supreme clothes ever.

Bro that's less than retail
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
retail on that hat was 62 I believe. You came up.

@BreezyHamilton I usually always go for L in Preme outterwear. Hoodies, champion jackets, and jacket pullovers are all in a Large for me.

I finally caved in and copped the F1 pullover in a large, and the lazy *** seller shipped it first class so I wont get it until Monday (which pissed me off because his listing said Priority Mail) so I'll let you know how that fits also.

hate lazy sellers.

yea i usually go for L in outwear but messed around and did xl for the blood chit after seeing the model pics from supreme. might have a trade in the works, otherwise i'm going to have to bite the bullet and let it go

I'd threaten to report him unless he refunds the shipping difference.

Scumbags trying to squeeze out every cent man 
mean.gif

Everything I ship is either Priority or FedEx depending on item value.

i only ship priority w sig confirm.

the first time i ever sold anything in 06, i used the slow mail.

buyer reemed me out.

i was like yo my bad i never knew about other options.

learned that day.

Bro that's less than retail
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
retail on that hat was 62 I believe. You came up.

@BreezyHamilton I usually always go for L in Preme outterwear. Hoodies, champion jackets, and jacket pullovers are all in a Large for me.

damn I didn't even know lol. I never used to really pay attention to the fitteds when I first started copping around '11. was in my snapback and camp phase. now it's almost all fitteds with a few camp exceptions. I deff came up, fave color, true size and all. 
pimp.gif
 must resist urge to cop more stuff on ebay.

Bro that's less than retail :lol: :pimp: retail on that hat was 62 I believe. You came up.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/79318"method" url="/t/500461/official-supreme-thread-s-s14-drop-list-faq-on-pg-1-vol-vol-no-amposites/15000#post_20345847"]

I'd threaten to report him unless he refunds the shipping difference.

Scumbags trying to squeeze out every cent man :smh:

Everything I ship is either Priority or FedEx depending on item value.

Seriously, the cost difference was $2.33 :lol: like dude c'mon, I would've paid the difference to get it here before my birthday on sunday :frown: now I have to wait after my birthday...that irks me big time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom