Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bling Towel was an easy cop. I'd wait for the beach towel, but i know fools will be trynna jack it when i'm in the water. smh

That's the only thing I purchased today. Really, it's the only thing I wanted too. I'll post pics when it comes in.

Thanks I will appreciate it. I might have to get it down the road since it sold out while I was thinking to order or not lol

They shouldve put that Bomber print on another item as well. I like the print but just cant picture how the pillbox cap will look on my head. Def anticipating seeing pics of it worn

Volt sbs... I feel so guilty but they just look so piff for some reason
24 for the bling towel lol
The flag towel was 18 last year, got a feeling the bigger towels will jump in price too

Order wont even go through if you use the same credit card

Damn white keeps getting restocked too sold out again though. I guess these weren't crazy enough for $110 for some people but anyone else see the insole is that croc pattern im a sucker for the subtle details but I need to save for ECP asics and grapes now I guess.

FYI...i  went to SUPNY (im from the TDOT)had to return the mesh crew necks as i found it ran small to a normal XL. I bought a bunch of stuff left... while the wife was shopping i tried it on in a store. It fit like a large to me. Maybe im getting bigger. lol (i wear a XL in stussy, Hundreds, alife etc...). Had to walk back to supreme and get a refund. Yes they refunded me since i only bought it an hour ago. To bad i actually liked them too.

What's the stock in the Supreme store in NY like? Anything like the website? I have a cousin in New York and she's willing to stop by the store to get some stuff for me.

What's the stock in the Supreme store in NY like? Anything like the website? I have a cousin in New York and she's willing to stop by the store to get some stuff for me.

It really depends on what. I just came back from NYC a few days ago, stayed over there for about 12 days. Literally a few hours before my flight I headed down to SoHo quickly to check some things out and a friend wanted me to pick him up basic stuff from Supreme. When I was about to check out I saw they had full stock of their mini box logo beanies, online they've been sold out and I knew plenty of people that wanted.

In Store stock is def NOT the same as their WebShop/Online store... In fact, many times you can find items in store that are otherwise sold-out online... And the brick and mortar stores (NYC/LA) def get larger allocations of collab items (especially sneakers) than what is allocated to the webshop.... And let's not even talk about what goes out the back door before they even drop to the big ebay sellers (croatianstyle and Uniquehype)....

In Store stock is def NOT the same as their WebShop/Online store... In fact, many times you can find items in store that are otherwise sold-out online... And the brick and mortar stores (NYC/LA) def get larger allocations of collab items (especially sneakers) than what is allocated to the webshop.... And let's not even talk about what goes out the back door before they even drop to the big ebay sellers (croatianstyle and Uniquehype)....

Yup. I was in the LA store about a week ago and they still had the north face backpacks, beanies, croc camps, etc...

Other than the huge items (pcl, large collabs, box hoodies) the stuff sits in the store longer than online for sure. They also restock the stores (ex: the mini box beanies) and not online all the time.

...wasted opportunity IMO
mean.gif

Will online let you buy more than one camp cap of different colours or style?

Diff style no, diff cap altogether yes.

ex: You wouldnt have been able to buy both the black and khaki color Croc strap BUT you could of bought the Croc strap camp and Leopard camp (if they were up at the same time).
Only way to purchase more than one style of a product online is to have 2 diff credit cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom