Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diff style no, diff cap altogether yes.

ex: You wouldnt have been able to buy both the black and khaki color Croc strap BUT you could of bought the Croc strap camp and Leopard camp (if they were up at the same time).
Only way to purchase more than one style of a product online is to have 2 diff credit cards.

Will Supreme let you ship to the same house if you use two different credit cards on separate colors of the same style?

Man as much as I like the basketball jersey and the inspiration behind it, I dont think imma cop cuz they left the front completely blank. I wish they wouldve at least put the 8 on it.

Diff style no, diff cap altogether yes.

ex: You wouldnt have been able to buy both the black and khaki color Croc strap BUT you could of bought the Croc strap camp and Leopard camp (if they were up at the same time).
Only way to purchase more than one style of a product online is to have 2 diff credit cards.
 Thank you good sir.

I need your help with sizing guys. So I only own 3 preme tshirts all from last season. All DS still. I'm 5'11 160ish. The medium tees fit pretty snug. If I was a little more swole they would probably be uncomfortable. The large is like a dress on me. I'd have to be a lot more swole to fill it out. If I wash the medium tee, it'll most likely shrink and become unwearable. If I wash the large, it'll probably be perfect. But I'm not about that washing a brand new tshirt just to make it fit life. Or is that my best choice? Need some opinions before the pcl drop

Greg the best way to answer your question is to say the tees will shrink if washed then put in a dryer. I don't know if it will shrink to your liking. Unless you know someone with a washed large and medium laying around, just wash and air dry your mediums.

Rumored

Guatemala camp cap
polka dots 5 panel eye pin
PCL tee ( price at $88 and its thin)

Last edited:
For those with the supreme North Face jacket, how does it fit? Someone is offer me the jacket for 480 shipped to Canada

Last edited:
PCL tee!! finally!!
thanks for the info gents! repped (all of you)!
That and the Guatemala Camp in white is a must cop for me today...

You can resale any supreme item but your kind is lame. Either buy it cause you want it or don't at all and since your lack of knowledge I doubt you are swift to even cop before it sells out anyway.

wow...that was the quickest i've seen anything sell out...i wanted two but was only able to snag one...by time i tried to get the second one, only the XL was left...

cosign. never seen anything sell out so quick.
gonna need 4W to let us know immediately when it restocks.... SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom