Status
Not open for further replies.

WHY THE HATE ON THE RGULARS.

WE'VE BEEN ALLEY OOPING YALL ALL SEASON

NOW U WANNA COME AT OUR THROATS???

WE FLOURISHED.

NEXT GIVEAWAY IS FOR SUPREME BU8LLET KNIFE KEYCHAIN

WILL ANNOUNCE IT LATER
Directly a shot at me when I wasn't taking a shot at you. Some of you are helpful. Most are just irritating asking the same questions all the time and posting the same 1059 bull. It's nauseating. Wasn't a shot at you Thicke.
IT AINT A SHOT AT U MY DUDE.

I BEEN COOL W U SINCE THE YEEZY THREAD DAYS.

#SALUTE

Man, although I got my Taxi Driver, I'm sure I could've gotten the Box Logo too had I been home. Had to rely on Panera's cruddy wifi, thanks a lot. :smh:

WE FLOURISHED.

WILL ANNOUNCE IT LATER

Dudes came in begging for help and now making it easy to see who NOT to help in the future, I struck out but still appreciate the help the regulars offer.

i went back to cop the deck. any one grab one?

I grabbed one, didn't help my feels much though :frown:

Wastn #1059 but #1100 instead

grabbed a Taxi Driver tee in white and a Box Logo tee in Grey. REALLY wanted that box logo so im thankful

They dead *** changed the links. Still came up on black, white, & grey bogo though. White taxi & accidentally ordered 2 grey taxi's instead of one black smh.

didnt learn my lesson from the foams in terms of backup plan

consolation is a damn reflective cap, restocks lets go!

WE FLOURISHED.

WILL ANNOUNCE IT LATER

Glad the regs flourished. Now I just need to hang out more myself to learn the ways :D

I decided to get cute with opening new windows on each one of the Taxi Driver/Box logo tees. In sum, just the Taxi Driver was copped.
mean.gif

If someone could Steve Nash a M BOGO (in black/grey), I will be Amare
laugh.gif

I really hope no one pays the 200+ for what these resellers are asking. The supreme resell market is slowly dwindling. If no one pays these prices they will be forced to lower it.

Supreme's website said to me: "Naw you hold on right there while the homies eat. You can have the scraps like this here orange Terry shirt that not even your father would wear. Keep the change ya filthy animal..."

:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh man...I needed that after this attempt :frown:

Last edited:
Supreme's website said to me: "Naw you hold on right there while the homies eat. You can have the scraps like this here orange Terry shirt that not even your father would wear. Keep the change ya filthy animal..."

Dammit my comp double posted.

Last edited:
Upgraded my router, got an extra 5mb.

copped a grey BOGO XL :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom