Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Thanks for the laugh man...I needed that after this attempt
frown.gif
Haha no worries. I'm salt right now so I gotta laugh.

CHECKED OUT A SMALL TERRY WHITE.... WHO WANTS THE OOPDOOPY 
UGH if only that was a schmedium...

Got nothing :frown:

Links didn't work and my girl didn't know what to do. I'm still in meeting so I can't do anything on my phone.

I know I'm not getting any oop, o well

Just bought the trucks and the black reflective camp. I hope these aren't my consolidation purchases :lol:

Prays to the restock gawds. Let us flourish like the Foamposites.

Since the bogo was out I decided not to buy the taxi that I wanted too. Oh well money saved.

SAME HERE... had the taxi and bogo in my cart but it got jacked.. so i passed on a different color taxi and reflective hat :smh: i guess i should be saving money for concords next week :\

Last edited:
They dead *** changed the links. Still came up on black, white, & grey bogo though. White taxi & accidentally ordered 2 grey taxi's instead of one black smh.

i noticed this too. Thank god i learned my lesson on backup plans after the Supreme Foamposite Fiasco

Had L Black Taxi and L Grey Box in cart and the box got jacked. Oh well...

Same thing happened to me on the exact colorways of each shirt, lol...

Ended up with white taxi...

Just found out im gonna miss the restocks, have to be on a jobsite at noon...

If someone can help a brother out with a grey bogo in sz L, I'd kindly appreciate it and can look out in the future... LMK...

#1102 #SUPNT today lol

And the early links and carousel on the site was DEF late AF...

Blue taxi for the girl, box board and indies for me, cart jacked for the white box, it stunned me for a second but I gathered myself and went back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom