Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got shipping for my black bogo & still waiting for my taxi's. I accidentally got some extra Taxi's in grey & white (all M) & if by some chance they don't cancel whoever needs em can have them for what I paid + shipping.
I'd hop all over that grey taxi but I get it if you got others in line for it haha

@method  thank you sir

that's what i've been using for other sites but wasn't sure if there was a different extension people use for SUP

Another restock would ideally happen after all the initial orders and the 1st restock run gets shipped out? 
nerd.gif

Hope so because I got to go out to make a run.

Any box-logo restock will be tough if you're relying on your hands for any part of the process.

Someone, I think @Bboyd  mentioned it circa the Foams restocks, people have perfect setups that work so fast that Page Monitor doesn't even see they popped up. 

Last edited:
****** part is I'm 6735xx lol
I take it that your order consists of two items?  Just based off of my experience ordering off Supreme online, they tend to obligate and complete shipping out orders that contains only 1 item. Think that method would get a lot of orders shipped out.  During weekly drops where I order only 1 item, I receive shipping confirmation literally right away.

I take it that your order consists of two items?  Just based off of my experience ordering off Supreme online, they tend to obligate and complete shipping out orders that contains only 1 item. Think that method would get a lot of orders shipped out.  During weekly drops where I order only 1 item, I receive shipping confirmation literally right away.

That is true never thought about it. Ordered TNF solo got shipping in an hour and was shipped out the exact same day. Prior week order 2 items got shipping hours later and didn't ship till following monday.

On a side Note I can't beleive the hype following supreme now. I remember years ago when thursday came along you can walk in on friday the next day and get the same you wanted and finally sold out sunday. And now I'm seeing people offer up Bogo Hoodies for the Bogo Shirts. Game just got more complicated.

Rewatched "Taxi Driver" to commemorate the release.

De Niro's mannerisms man. That level of detail in his acting 
pimp.gif

last week I placed an order and didnt receive a shipping confirmation email it just showed up at my door 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom