Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't expecting to be as salty about not getting a shirt as I am. The foams were a given, but there's something about it just being a $30 t-shirt that made it seem so accessible and easy to get lol

I wasn't expecting to be as salty about not getting a shirt as I am. The foams were a given, but there's something about it just being a $30 t-shirt that made it seem so accessible and easy to get lol
I'm with you man never thought I'd care so much about a t-shirt. I thought I actually had a chance. Boy was I wrong. I am a small though so that's def part of it.

Last edited:

Tell me about it :smh: I've never been so salty about a Supreme release before..

..but there are some good NT people here on NT that will look out for you if they can. So don't give up hope..

Last edited:
Tell me about it :smh: I've never been so salty about a Supreme release before..

..but there are some good NT people here on NT that will look out for you if they can. So don't give up hope..

this is true. I like how supportive the community is, and I've tried offering help in the past on different forums. Hopefully that large t will find it's way into my hands, but we'll see.

Anyone get shipping from the blogo restock?
Not yet, still waiting on mine, and for my block print shirt from the 1st release. 
indifferent.gif

673XXX and still waiting for shipping. Some of y'all with higher numbers with box tees make me sick

It's not based upon order # they have a machine that just shoots out the same invoice that you get in your package. It also doesn't help that they literally have like 5 warehouse employees lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom