Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are definitely shipping box logos first...I almost feel like a victim of prejudice with my taxi order :lol:

They don't bang with us! They probably won't even ship to us in a box. The tee is going to show up with a shipping label attached to the neck.

They are definitely shipping box logos first...I almost feel like a victim of prejudice with my taxi order
laugh.gif
they shipped decks first, yesterday was the first time i got shipping conf on a drop day

Every week you people always complain about either:

1. Not getting your shipping/tracking

2. Getting your tracking but UPS not updating.

Well i'm gonna answer it right now.

1. If you got an order confirmation, then your item will be shipped out eventually. Just be patient.

2. If UPS/tracking # doesnt say anything, its because it's still being processed. Supreme/UPS made the shipping label and they are waiting for the UPS man to pick it up.

So please, stop asking the same damn questions every single week.
All seriousness aside, a UPS woman could also pick it up. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I wasn't even talking about getting shipping. I was talking about people with higher order numbers than mine getting box logos, when mine got cart jacked.

Dude with the size 100 font is blocked. Dude going ham like that when no one even asked about shipping :smh:

People post their confs because they are excited. Take that cynical garbage somewhere else.

HB is crap, the supreme subreddit is garbage and full of herbs, and this place is following right behind it. Can't have friendly discussion about this brand anywhere. Too much hate being thrown around.

People post their confs because they are excited. Take that cynical garbage somewhere else.

HB is crap, the supreme subreddit is garbage and full of herbs, and this place is following right behind it. Can't have friendly discussion about this brand anywhere. Too much hate being thrown around.
100% correct. This isn't Twitter/ IG where people post their shipping confirmations/ pick ups for "e-props." This is a brand specific thread where people who like the brand go to for info & just to talk about it IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom