Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes really trippin' about what other guys do with their gear? Sexual preference is mad suspect b.

Last edited:
Ended up getting the Taxi Driver shirt in grey for 63 shipped off ebay. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Would've preferred it in black also but this was a fine second option.

Now I don't have to depend on the long shot of me catching a restock.

It's like when people plex on the fact you're wearing your shoes. God forbid!

sneakers/gear have turned into religion. It's almost sacrilege to wear the items that everybody lusts for. "You wore jordans to the store?!" "You wore a box logo in the rain?!?!"

Last edited:
YOU GUYS ARE NEW JACKS.... which is cool because I need people to resell to
Sold my white Medium for $325.
Then Copped a Blk. sz. LARGE

DISNEY COLLAB = WACK

Ended up getting the Taxi Driver shirt in grey for 63 shipped off ebay. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Would've preferred it in black also but this was a fine second option.

thats a great deal, that basically retail considering retail was $50 after shipping on the Supreme site

Your the one who outbid me? size Large?

not bad? 
laugh.gif
 assuming you got free shipping, seller made like $10 after fees. what else did you want? stickers?

Your the one who outbid me? size Large?

Looks like it :\ sorry man lol

And I wasn't aware of the $10 shipping on the Supreme site so yeah I guess I made out pretty damn good. I'm seeing others go for much more. I'm happy :pimp:

Last edited:
anybody know average price for this piece, dude claims only 100 pieces worldwide, I would rather have this than the box logo, any help appreciated! 

63 shipped, posted on the last page

Looks like it :\ sorry man lol

And I wasn't aware of the $10 shipping on the Supreme site so yeah I guess I made out pretty damn good. I'm seeing others go for much more. I'm happy :pimp:

Its all good. Enjoy.

anybody know average price for this piece, dude claims only 100 pieces worldwide, I would rather have this than the box logo, any help appreciated! 

Make sure its authentic because there is a ton of fakes.

I owned one back in the day and i paid around 100. I guess its worth 100-150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom