Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
$63. WHATTTTTT. Who posted it for that cheap lmao

It was an auction that I sniped in the last few seconds. Free shipping.

I saw a red one end at $56 shipped this morning. Anything that isn't black should be able to be found for under $75-80 it seems.

Just gotta get lucky too

It was an auction that I sniped in the last few seconds. Free shipping.

I saw a red one end at $56 shipped this morning. Anything that isn't black should be able to be found for under $75-80 it seems.

Just gotta get lucky too
Lol nice. What sucks tho is I'm a small. So hard to find for that. May just have to settle for a medium if I get the right price.

63 shipped, posted on the last page
Its all good. Enjoy.
Make sure its authentic because there is a ton of fakes.

I owned one back in the day and i paid around 100. I guess its worth 100-150
yeah he has 3 of them listed, all size medium asking about 110+ shipping and its in australia...the packaging looks legit is there any specific way to tell? he's got 100% feedback and over 50 of them, seems like a steal after seeing these box logo prices haha and the quality looks better

yeah he has 3 of them listed, all size medium asking about 110+ shipping and its in australia...the packaging looks legit is there any specific way to tell? he's got 100% feedback and over 50 of them, seems like a steal after seeing these box logo prices haha and the quality looks better
Really seems more than likely fake. I can't claim to be an expert in Zoo York tees, however.

It doesn't seem to have the correct Zoo York size tag (Zoo York should be centered on the black tag), the ones I've seen have the Z closer to the top box edge and not perfectly centered like that one, and really, it's unlikely someone would have three DS tees that were released in limited quantities nearly 10 years ago (someone correct me if I'm wrong on the release date). If it were me I would avoid it.

Le Bain dropping this thursday according to @supremeearlybots on twitter

Last edited:
Really seems more than likely fake. I can't claim to be an expert in Zoo York tees, however.

It doesn't seem to have the correct Zoo York size tag (Zoo York should be centered on the black tag), the ones I've seen have the Z closer to the top box edge and not perfectly centered like that one, and really, it's unlikely someone would have three DS tees that were released in limited quantities nearly 10 years ago (someone correct me if I'm wrong on the release date). If it were me I would avoid it.
yeah thats the only thing that held me back was that i saw he had 3 for sale, i had a feeling it was too good to be true 
frown.gif

the hunt continues

exactly. now pondering on whether to cop or not

that is if we really do get it this week
you should cop even if the weather is getting warmer, a lot of summer nights call for hoodies, plus if you like it, its not like your only going to wear  the week it drops and than throw it away, might as well store away in closet until you need it

Who the heck is paying 325 for a box logo? You can get the rizzoli F&F for less, even the regular F&F box logos don't go for that much. Supply is through the roof, not sure why anyone would pay those prices. :smh: It has to be these new supreme buyers that came after the OF hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom