Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we rank sup x nike collabs? 
happy.gif

So wats up w this supposed le Bain hoodie it's only one item an ya everyone beast in over a hoodie n the summer I had a hard time punkin trigger on the champion hoodie but I'm a fla fan an it was during march madness so I said **** it
I just like Manet, he was a dope artist and it's even cooler to see art-related drops. Like that Basquiat drop last fall that I completely regret skipping, especially since alot of that stuff sat.
I honestly prefer 2012 dunks over the black ones. The black ones are dope, but the black cement 3 is one of my favorite shoes and I prefer that remains untouched lol
Red Preme lows are one of my favorites. I'll cop again eventually. Scoping out a pair on RIF right now.

Rank 'Em! (Top 5 at least)

Dunk Low Pro SB

Dunk Hi

Delta Force

Blazer

Trainer TW 2

Bruin

SB 94

Tennis Classic

Flyknit

Foamposite

Air Force One (s/o @sharkin  for reminder)

For me it's

Blazer

Trainer TW 2

Dunk Hi

Dunk Low

Flyknit

Last edited:
This thread has become
They got me AT :smh:

Called the warehouse and asked about it. . .

lady: did you receive an email?

Me: no. i didn't get anything

Lady: Exactly. The system cancelled your order for multiple purchase attempts

Me: then why'd you send me 3 Taxi tees

Lady: that's our mistake :tongue:

Damn just read this, :smh: all hope is out the window for me now...but thank you anyway.

Last edited:
camo af1s still my all time fav

never cared for supreme collabs til those dropped

I like the red supreme blazers too but they aren't a necessary cop for me

Bruins are def underrated because they are are overshadowed by the other SB models (dunks, blazers)

Can't get down with flyknits since the exact same colorway can literally be had for a fraction of the cost without the branding. Also, it doesn't help that I saw pics of the "GR" version before Preme came out with their version

I dig the bag, super dope
Yeah I heard people complaining but I love mine. My girl actually started a project for one of her classes the week before these dropped where she glued atlas maps to a mannequin body and then painted over it. Ironic and very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom