Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme x 10 Deep

Basically Supreme puts out a season and then 10 Deep follows up 1 full year later with the exact same line of clothes except with 10 deep labels

Last edited:
Pretty cool seeing some of you guys grails.
9/11 box logo tee is one of the best box logo iterations.
I personally really like the supreme playboy varsity & the supreme x Mitchell & ness jersey.

You guys think they're gonna carry on the 20th anniversary for the F/W season also?

If I'm 100% I'd like some more useless household commodities. 

Supreme x Bic BBQ lighter

Supreme x Colgate toothpaste

Supreme x Glad freezer bags 

Kinda knocking off the frogskins, I wouldn't mind seeing red tortoise sup Ray Ban wayfarers.

Lastly, if we're talking brands I'd love to see Diamond x Sup or UNDFTD x Sup. All three played an integral part in me beginning to skate.

NO, i recently went to shake shack this past weekend and they got rid of them thick frozen fries for Fresh skinny nasty fries now. Im pissed
wow, they only did those skiny fries at the grand central station location. it was a nice change of pace but not sure about it at every location

wow, they only did those skiny fries at the grand central station location. it was a nice change of pace but not sure about it at every location
That GCT location is narsty. The line starts where people are sitting and its just confusing. It's good when you're starving and hopping a train back to CT but that covers about all the times it'd be good.

Last edited:
Idk why but whenever I see blazers I think of golf, so I think a golf collab would be dope. Luxury club covers would be cool, or branded clubs. I need a new driver anyways lol

lol, my man..if it was a collab with a reputable golf club maker like they did with the mizuno bats id be in

but golf club covers, or spikes...id be all in

Last edited:
lol, my man..if it was a collab with a reputable golf club maker like they did with the mizuno bats id be in

but golf club covers, or spikes...id be all in
hit me with a calloway big bertha and I'd be 100% in.

sup x nike golf dunks would literally make me cry. i'd live at the course more than I already do in the summer 
pimp.gif

What do you guys think about this trade?

Black Box Logo Tee size M for Supreme Basketball Jersey (from the Foambs release) size S

Natural Bogo came in today.

I was hoping for a taxi driver sticker but hey Atleast I got the shirt in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom