Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Le Bain tomorrow. Most likely next week. Aside from the soccer jerseys, these weeks drop gonna be weak.

yep no Lebain this week, which is probably for the best because im low on cash at the moment. now that i know Lebain is on the horizon, ill be sure to save the $178 to the side for it.

Girl wants the purple coaches jacket, so that'll be cool to surprise her with. Gonna tell her I missed it and then throw it at her when it comes in. Possibly a soccer jersey for me.

Honestly would throw some non-Preme funds at Le Bain need be. Won't be able to wear it more than 3 times before F/W regardless so the sooner it drops the better.

Last edited:
....but yall jus said the bane dropping tomorrow :frown:

Really hope its not next Thursday during my oncology final.

But who am I kidding...everything I want drops in the middle of my exams. Nevr fails smh

Last edited:
if Le Bain doesn't drop by next week, im really going to think that it really got cancelled for a US release. has that ever happened before for a Supreme item? i know Nike and Jordan Brand has done that

if Le Bain doesn't drop by next week, im really going to think that it really got cancelled for a US release. has that ever happened before for a Supreme item? i know Nike and Jordan Brand has done that
like I know there have been reigon-specific accessories and stuff before but nothing to the extent where an item is placed in the preview and lookbook and hasn't made it to production. idk tho. yeah haha, specifically I'm thinking about Nike almost pulling the rising suns from stores (another japan related incident) but luckily someone was smart and came up with the idea of swapping insoles.

I have the backpack too. Just wondering what you would put in the front compartment. The split is weird for me to put small items in.
I use it for waterbottles. Or if I'm taking a trip I use the different sides to sort my accessories like charging cables for cell phone, computer, etc

what you guys even use the pelican case for? i dont know what to do with it

i saw someone modded it into a cigar holder, which would be cool if i smoked cigars

This is my intended use, do you have a link to the setup you saw?

Last edited:
like I know there have been reigon-specific accessories and stuff before but nothing to the extent where an item is placed in the preview and lookbook and hasn't made it to production. idk tho. yeah haha, specifically I'm thinking about Nike almost pulling the rising suns from stores (another japan related incident) but luckily someone was smart and came up with the idea of swapping insoles.

Last season I think they were camps that never got released in US but were in preview, I could be wrong tho.

Last season I think they were camps that never got released in US but were in preview, I could be wrong tho.
Camps this season are trash man. Liberty Jewels, First camos, and the Linen croc strap are the only noteworthy. 

This is my intended use, do you have a link to the setup you saw?

Camps this season are trash man. Liberty Jewels, First camos, and the Linen croc strap are the only noteworthy. 

I prefer fitteds over camps, but the liberty jewels is fire. I wore it with my tiffs the other day, it was a dope match up. I'm excited for the CDG fitted. Other than that I think this season's hats have been lack luster. I just can't really mess with camps, I always wear OCD-curved new eras lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom