Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, just scooped it off Amazon for $32 bucks. Were there different versions I assume? I know I saw one on eBay for $500 BIN.
I think those are just the usual absurd eBay prices. People think if they cop Supreme they can make 5000% profit on it.

you remember retail price?
Not off the top of my head. Can go home and look later.
Yah guys, I really don't understand the hype for le Bain. If any other street wear brand, it would be written off as wack or corny
I like the art stuff. I was saying earlier I regretted skipping on the Basquiat collab (luckily someone from the thread contacted me with a potential oop on the hoodie).

Le Bain, more like Le Lame. Seriously tho I like how the back of the hoodie looks, front is meh, broad isn't attractive.

Le Bain, more like Le Lame. Seriously tho I like how the back of the hoodie looks, front is meh, broad isn't attractive.
I don't agree but it is what it is. Not everyone has that same appreciation for art. I didn't have appreciation for it until the past year or two. But I love it now so this drop is my jam if it ever comes out.

On the real though, keeping with the art theme, it would be GAME OVER if Supreme did an all over print Water Lilies hoodie/tee.  
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom