Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they give stickers out with purchases at the store or do you just grab them or what? Only been to NYC once and didn't buy anything.

Do they give stickers out with purchases at the store or do you just grab them or what? Only been to NYC once and didn't buy anything.
they'll drop one or two in if they feel like it or if you buy out the store. asking usually gets you hit with the "you can buy some" line

no real formula for getting them, it's just a random thing.

but no, you couldn't just grab some

SUPLA usually gives the bogo stickers away if you ask to buy them. You can ask to buy the other stickers, depending on their mood, they'll give them to you for free [especially if you're a girl, my cousin stops by SUPLA from time to time and gets free stickers]

she got some of the CDG [reverse polka dots] and arabic bogos when they released, for free.

Last edited:
Ive gotten stickers with every supreme purchase this season. Online or instore. Grateful I guess 
smile.gif

Missed the jerseys at 11 cuz I was in a meeting.

But had some unbelievable luck and caught the color and size i wanted on restock. Navy m at 12:01e.t.

Still can't believe it

Last edited:
just scooped up a Lanyard (for work), Beenie (for my trip to Seattle), and a Taxi Deck (for my best friend from High School who still skates and use to rock OG Supreme back in the 90s) :smokin

had the BB bucket in the cart but need to see how the M/L fits before I pull the trigger (grey one should be delivered sometime this weekend... I hope the BB lasts :nerd: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom