Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanted the bottle opener so it didnt make sense to get the lanyard and i passed.... i was late with that 1 NTer that just wanted the lanyard :smh:

you got really lucky. . .

the restock was @ 12:00
laugh.gif

jk...idk when it was
 yea no doubt I lucked out. Page monitor never went off, and I didnt see any colors or sizes besides the navy medium, and that just happenned to be what I was going for (ideally). then I checked back and everything was out of stock. 

the soccer jersey is sick imo. all the colors look good. not a huge fan of pink or green but def. dope for a hot summer day
glasses.gif

They should have a flat $3 shipping for accessories

and make less money off us? yeah right.

supreme pays at most $5.00 for S/H. almost all of their packages are listed as 1lb [minimum] via UPS. If the UPS driver does not notice, they won't get charged extra if it's over 1lb. they are making $ through shipping.

Received my nalgene and bullet keychain and got a box logo sticker and a Dead Kennedys cross sticker.

Yeah Nathans supreme stash aint nothing to f with.. He also owns the OG taxi tee with all the autographs if I'm not mistaking

just got my bogo tee. pretty awesome but it feels weird now wearing tees that are not muscle cut. so use to that Abercrombie fit. guess that's what happen when you always strike out on supreme...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom