Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried holding off on that tan linen croc cap, but I couldn't resist. Too much summertime freshness.

tan is the best one IMO, but I already scooped the liberty jewels camp that's kinda tan in itself. I think the jewels and croc strap are the best camps of the season. Need the CDG fitted tho, prolly be around $78 shipped too smh

Anyone else posting for the give away?

Pic of your fav shootin game plus your tag including stock figure drawing of robin thicke

Winner gets bullet keychain

I'm trying to find a local arcade that still has my favorite shooter. It's been a while because the game is 22 years old.

Pic of your fav shootin game plus your tag including stock figure drawing of robin thicke

I already got a bullet keychain. I'll leave this one to the rest of the homies but I'm in for the next contest! Or I could hold one myself with this Red FTP Supreme Fitted. Tried selling it on the bay for $60 but no one bit. Might as well give it away doesn't fit me!

Killzone 3

Just got my Hanes tees in, with 3 Taxi stickers. Depending on what comes in next week I might be interested in swapping a taxi sticker for a Box sticker.

Sticker issue handled.

Last edited:
Pretty much. Unless you're a "F society" type person that wears things to be forward and get a rise. I get that not everyone feels the same about nudity (culturally, that is) and in a sense we shouldn't be so concerned with a naked body on a shirt. But the fact is that people in the US are not so OK with nudity in public (just talking about wearing shirts with nudity, not being actually nude in public).

Exactly. And lets analyze where you can wear this piece

-This will get you suspended from school
-You can't wear it in the work place
-You'd get condemned to hell for wearing it to church
-You can't wear it around parents because its offensive
-You can't wear it around children

I have a Crooks and Castle shirt with a topless Medusa and cant wear that anywhere and in retrospect i regretted the purchase

Just got my Hanes tees in, with 3 Taxi stickers. Depending on what comes in next week I might be interested in swapping a taxi sticker for a Box sticker.
I'll send you two box stickers for one.

Exactly. And lets analyze where you can wear this piece

-This will get you suspended from school
-You can't wear it in the work place
-You'd get condemned to hell for wearing it to church
-You can't wear it around parents because its offensive
-You can't wear it around children

I have a Crooks and Castle shirt with a topless Medusa and cant wear that anywhere and in retrospect i regretted the purchase
At least with Le Bain you can be like, "What?! It's art!"

You can wear it to
-a Comic Con
-bars
-rock shows
-BBQs with just adults

I don't really hang out in many places with kids, if I know there's going to be kids around it's more than likely an immediate family gathering and I probably wouldn't be wearing anything that I wouldn't mind getting filthy or ripped.

You can wear it to
-a Comic Con
-bars
-rock shows
-BBQs with just adults

I don't really hang out in many places with kids, if I know there's going to be kids around it's more than likely an immediate family gathering and I probably wouldn't be wearing anything that I wouldn't mind getting filthy or ripped.

Yeah, all of those things are aimed for people in their late teens or 20s. It'd be hard pulling this off at 30 or over.

At least Le Bain has more of a fine art historical significance. Vallejo is more pop art.

I'm 34

I find this a lot less offensive than the Mark Gonzales "Piss Face" hoodie from FW 13. That one just seemed confrontational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom