Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrrolex mrrolex not sure if you're joking, but I had the tracking number emailed before noon CST. UPS isn't marking it as picked up yet though, so they're probably sitting on it again.

thats the one i got. it quickly has become one of my favorites in the collection

today was hot in the Chi so i had to break the Nike jersey out

I work for Kixify (owned by Khan, the owner of KoF) and I helped run the KoF IG for a little bit. So in essence, yeah. I usually just giveaway my wristbands, got a bunch.
Oh ok, gotcha. Was just wondering if you were one of their "journalists" who don't know how to use spell check 
laugh.gif

Oh ok, gotcha. Was just wondering if you were one of their "journalists" who don't know how to use spell check 
laugh.gif
I write for the Kixify blog from time to time and I am a grammar nazi about that kinda stuff. I guess it's just part of my Psych background, everything has to be written concisely and perfectly.

yo i just got my supreme stuff from last weeks restock and theres no stickers wth man come on i really wanted the bogo stickers smfh

Has anyone seen fake box logo tees from this year with the 20th anni water mark? Just curious
with the hype at its all time high, schemers are outchea 

$3 shirt @ wholesale... 
screen print + size tags = $5~$12 
????

PROFIT

Last edited:
I wish all hats had that croc strap. Can't find any with that type of strap on. It makes the cap fit so much nicer

I write for the Kixify blog from time to time and I am a grammar nazi about that kinda stuff. I guess it's just part of my Psych background, everything has to be written concisely and perfectly.
You don't work for sneakernews then!!!

Man i regret not picking up the Nike jersey or shorts. Guess it's time to hunt em down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom