Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would a pair of those recently released Supreme Authentic checkered/corduroy Vans run right now? Wanted to cop when they dropped but I can't follow all the releases with a 9 to 5.

I've seen some on eBay go for $150

I like the brand but a lot of it is overpriced...
your people OF killed it & tumblr
eyes.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif

So .. what's the percentage of people copping the 3 6 shirt that they've heard any song from them besides Stay Fly.

Just copped the Zippo. I was thinking about the domino set too but those sold out surprisingly fast.

Wanted a Black Supper, but no go. I'm happy though, I got the Riding Hood tee.

Does anyon eknow when the box logo hoody drops?

got in the store at 10:28.Copped the white bengal and black three 6 tee at 11:00.Got my confirmation email already. This was an easy drop

Wish copping shoes was this easy :pimp: Got a purple 3 6 tee and a black satin camp. It was all I ever wanted from this first drop which was sold out by the time I got in the store last week. My first supreme online cwap, got the experience I needed for the rest of the drops.

November/December.

I copped Black Field Pullover and Light Chip Camo. I passed on Hypnotize Minds and Musashi tees, I'll probably cop them next week though.

November/December.

I copped Black Field Pullover and Light Chip Camo. I passed on Hypnotize Minds and Musashi tees, I'll probably cop them next week though.

Damn, seriously?

Thx for the reply.

Btw, HB ************* :smh: Seems like asking questions is illegal in there.

I picked up the ashtray and the chip camo cap. I'm thinking of getting the tan workers jacket.

How do their new shirts fit? Ive heard that some large can fit very big. I usually wear size large in diamond supply co and black scale. But their white shirts fit larrggee.

Copped the 3-6 and riding hood. Easier than I thought but didn't receive confirmation yet. Anyone not receive theirs yet either?

me to i got it a minute after i ordered.It might take awhile cause this is a big drop

Damn, seriously?
Thx for the reply.
Btw, HB *************
mean.gif
Seems like asking questions is illegal in there.
Its funny how it is over there 
laugh.gif
 Sometimes people do ask the dumbest things

Got my email confirm right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom