Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
7yjy3.jpg
that navy is hard. wow i don't know how i slept on the colorway - maybe it was sold out when i was at the shop. 

thanks for giving me something else to hunt down and buy 
mean.gif

Appreciate the well wishes and advice, thanks yall.
The backpack will always be available in some form, either on Supreme or on eBay for a small markup, but this is your only chance to go to Prom. Once in a life type thing, I would splurge. You're gonna remember events & moments far more than you remember different material things years from now.

What do I know though? My Prom is in two weeks
laugh.gif

Wheat Supreme Timbs are honestly one of my favorite collabs. Wish I would've gotten those instead of the black. I wanted to be too much like yeezus tho. Those things will be grails in a fee years

PROM? Man making me feel ooooold. To be quite honest with you, I'd just get the bag, prom paled in comparison to what I got into the summer between HS and college.
did anyone else get more play from girls you went to high school after you graduated like me? hitting the bars after turning 21 to see old friends then taking them back home and knocking it down....

I definitely got more play from women going from HS to college, but I didn't tread back over covered ground so to speak. I've been out of HS for almost 20 years and there's a handful of people I speak to on a regular basis, and only like 2 people I'd consider close friends. I made more life long friends in college and through the rave scene in college than I ever did in all my years in school up to that.

did anyone else get more play from girls you went to high school after you graduated like me? hitting the bars after turning 21 to see old friends then taking them back home and knocking it down....

True for everyone I know, especially the ones who went away for college and didn't stay in town.

So relevant brah. Finishing up my first year of college and I'm crazy surprised at how hoeish all the girls turned. I ain't complaining, but just peeping my texts has me going for a double take lmao

So relevant brah. Finishing up my first year of college and I'm crazy surprised at how hoeish all the girls turned. I ain't complaining, but just peeping my texts has me going for a double take lmao
Damn really yo? im a sophmore in HS and i feel like a majority of the girls put their shiit on lock,
laugh.gif
 like they mad stingy w lettin a dude hit

These jumps get a taste of college freedom and the P gets free too.

Wild how many of the prudes in HS will let you smash just cuz you have history with em. 

anyway #F1TankWeek? 
nerd.gif
.. i need this before my bahamas vacay. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom