Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn really yo? im a sophmore in HS and i feel like a majority of the girls put their shiit on lock,
laugh.gif
 like they mad stingy w lettin a dude hit
man I got a few stories just from my breaks back home lol.

People are sleeping on the fitted cord 6 panel. It's made out of some of the nicest cord material I've ever felt, insanely soft. I don't recommend it for anyone with a big head though, it's a pretty shallow cap. But I do recommend it if you're on the fence about it. I've worn mine a lot since I've had it.

^ that was actually on my list to cop but im like 6 hats deep that its no reason for me to cop unless its a must have.. the only turn off for me is how they spelled supreme its all sloppy like you cant even tell... its sounds so dumb but at the end of the day thats what you're paying for... but then again thats just my opinion

^ that was actually on my list to cop but im like 6 hats deep that its no reason for me to cop unless its a must have.. the only turn off for me is how they spelled supreme its all sloppy like you cant even tell... its sounds so dumb but at the end of the day thats what you're paying for... but then again thats just my opinion
Yeah, I hear you. It's a bit more eligible in person, the font, and the material is insane. I didn't really pay attention to it when the preview first released but when it dropped that red/pink one caught my eye. There were very few hats I was feeling this season though, surprisingly. One of the weaker years so far for headwear. Basically the fitted cord, croc strap, and Nepal five panel were the only ones I grabbed. Hopefully A/W this year comes with some better head accessories

Man im hoping that champion jacket isnt too expensive. I'm def gonna grab a red one in the fall..

Last edited:
let's keep this thread going for all the real supreme heads....

i'll start it off... post pics of your favorite accessories....

I wanted to keep it as a novelty item but my daughter had other plans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom