Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO MO BUT I HOPE SOME OF U COPPING THESE THANKS HAVE THE TIX FOR THE GUN SHOW.

NOT ON SOME FRAIL BOY OR PHAT BOY TIP
%24_12.JPG

F1 because its an F1 car but since there was an F-1 jacket this season, I can see the confusion. I've used both terms interchangeably

actually thinking I'm gonna scoop that tank lmaooooo. I've been putting in work at gym, broads deserve to get a little sneak preview before I reach my final form.

*dbz reference 

Last edited:
THANK YOU SIR.

IM ACTUALL TAKING TIME THIS WEEKEND TO TAKE PICS OF ALL MY KICKS.

IM DONE WITH IT AND WANNA CASH OUT. SZ8-9 KEEP WATCH

You know who else to hit on that 8/8.5 game. Even though I'm thinking about getting rid of a lot of stuff too, too much of a hassle anymore.

MOST DEF GUYS!

MOSTLY OLDER STUFF LIKE BRED IV, BIG BANG 9, ROYAL 1S, I MIGHT GET RID OF MY AUSSIE OPENS ALSO

I still want those striped tanks from 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Hope you can find one for a reasonable price Thicke!
THANK YOU SIR.

Been done with sneakers man. It's become a clown-circus with sneakers now, just go on IG......it's dead. Dead. Dead. Nothing else anyone can tell me.

After my little bro robbed me for 12 DS pairs last year, I sold the remaining 15-20 pairs I had left and I never looked back.

Got like 10 pairs now. That's literally all I need. Not engulfing myself into sneakers anymore...nope. Not with all these 90's babies lining up and treating sneakers like holy water.

Last edited:

Hope you can find one for a reasonable price Thicke!
THANK YOU SIR.

Been done with sneakers man. It's become a clown-circus with sneakers now, just go on IG......it's dead. Dead. Dead. Nothing else anyone can tell me.

After my little bro robbed me for 12 DS pairs last year, I sold the remaining 15-20 pairs I had left and I never looked back.

Got like 10 pairs now. That's literally all I need. Not engulfing myself into sneakers anymore...nope. Not with all these 90's babies lining up and treating sneakers like holy water.
HOW DID U DECIDE WHICH PAIRS TO KEEP?

ASIDE FOR MY GYM SHOES IDK WHAT TO DO.

ONLY ONES SO FAR ARE MY 3 LEBRON XI IDS, TAN YEEZY 1S

I WANNA KEEP LIKE ONE OR TWO RUNNERS, TWO SBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom