Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
No buzzkill :lol: thats not where I was going with it. I just hate sneakers now man.

I just kept all of the pairs that are more casual and sporty. Mostly OG colorways on the kicks I owned. I've always loved the 1's; before the hype came when Jay rocked them in that WTT video - so I'm kept all of them. Kept my 3's, 5's, couple air maxes and 07 royal and black/anthracite Foam 1's....just the casual/sporty joints.

No Lebrons though. His kicks are damn ugly.

Last edited:
No buzzkill
laugh.gif
thats not where I was going with it. I just hate sneakers now man.

I just kept all of the pairs that are more casual and sporty. Mostly OG colorways on the kicks I owned. I've always loved the 1's; before the hype came when Jay rocked them in that WTT video - so I'm kept all of them. Kept my 3's, 5's, couple air maxes and 07 royal and black/anthracite Foam 1's....just the casual/sporty joints.

No Lebrons though. His kicks are damn ugly.
IM GONNA ACCOUNT DAT DER BRONBRON HATE TO UR CLE BIAS.

BUT YEA MAN, IM DEF KEEPING BC3 AND MAYBE WC3.  MY FAV JORDAN OF ALL TIME

SUPREME DUNK HIGH AINT GOING NOWHERE

HOW DID U DECIDE WHICH PAIRS TO KEEP?

ASIDE FOR MY GYM SHOES IDK WHAT TO DO.

ONLY ONES SO FAR ARE MY 3 LEBRON XI IDS, TAN YEEZY 1S

I WANNA KEEP LIKE ONE OR TWO RUNNERS, TWO SBS
I recently got rid of a ton of kicks as well. Idk how I decided on what to keep lol. Like 4 pairs of J's (all og colors), 3 sb dunks, 2 foams, a few runners and then a few bball shoes. I pretty much asked myself if I would wear these kicks more than once lol

IM GONNA ACCOUNT DAT DER BRONBRON HATE TO UR CLE BIAS.

:lol: :lol: ummm...I still have a DS pair of Bron 2's that I purchased in 2004. Those aint going anywhere because of how comfortable they are!

HOW DID U DECIDE WHICH PAIRS TO KEEP?

ASIDE FOR MY GYM SHOES IDK WHAT TO DO.

ONLY ONES SO FAR ARE MY 3 LEBRON XI IDS, TAN YEEZY 1S

I WANNA KEEP LIKE ONE OR TWO RUNNERS, TWO SBS
I recently got rid of a ton of kicks as well. Idk how I decided on what to keep lol. Like 4 pairs of J's (all og colors), 3 sb dunks, 2 foams, a few runners and then a few bball shoes. I pretty much asked myself if I would wear these kicks more than once lol

Smart man. Better off with those funds than to sit on something which may not amount to anything...

I also got rid of a ton of shoes and ended up buying my self a badass macbook. i got rid of all my jordans and only kept my favorite sb's. i just couldn't get my self to wear jays anymore without feeling like a ******* douche. 

I sold 6 pairs of kicks in February of this year, and turned that into a whole SS/14 season worth of Supreme clothing.....and I mean it amounted to A LOT of clothes lol.

Best decision I made this year, for real..

1 pair of 17's

Flyknits

2 GL3's (that I got for free)

Wallys

Royals

Free Runs

Air Trainer 1's

Jewel AF1's

All I got, I don't even wanna get anything new anymore

I sold 6 pairs of kicks in February of this year, and turned that into a whole SS/14 season worth of Supreme clothing.....and I mean it amounted to A LOT of clothes lol.

Best decision I made this year, for real..
I was thinking about doing that. But some of my heavy hitters got some sentimental value for me. Kobe MP and Prelude 5s. My favorite player of all time.

I was thinking about doing that. But some of my heavy hitters got some sentimental value for me. Kobe MP and Prelude 5s. My favorite player of all time.
man I want to cop these MP from this dude for $250, but I feel like I'll look like a ****** since I'm only like 5 foot 9 as is. I need to go try a regular pair on in store.

af1 1982 af1 1982 Bro I had to give up 02 white pearl foams, DB 9's, 01 Concord's; amongst other kicks....but it felt good after they were gone. Because I feel like I didn't even use my personal cash for Supreme this season...just recycled my value from sneakers, into clothes that will last a life-time honestly. And I got a ton of nice stuff from this season.

Kind wish I would've done that for previous seasons..

man I want to cop these MP from this dude for $250, but I feel like I'll look like a ****** since I'm only like 5 foot 9 as is. I need to go try a regular pair on in store.
$250???????

Take it and run. Has the value dipped that much? Last time I checked, they were creeping to the 6-7 range.

I'm 5 9 as well and theyre fine on me. Granted I only wear them with non-NT denim but theyre super dope. Probably my favorite purchase in years.

One of those shoes that you might not get a ton of wears out of but the innovation and effort put into that shoe is worth owning it.

U JUST HAD TO HIT THAT SHANK RIGHT INTO MY SPLEEN BRO.

REAL TEARS ANF ALL THE FEELS. YOU JUST MADE THEM COME OUT

I'm sorry I didn't intend to hurt your feelings, if it makes you feel any better I probably paid too much, but there's not many XLs out there, and less than double price seemed ok. Plus who knows I might get a brick in a bag.

Yeah I come to that point myself I see a lot of kicks in my closet as no reason to keep. I got DB6s I know I can never succumb my self to wearing just to special of a colorway for me. I got foams signed by penny Hardaway and I'm kind of upset because they where coppers and eggplants now I'm never wearing those lol I'm do some spring cleaning especially since I'm moving to cali by the end of the year gotta shorten that uhaul load

Just an FYI the supreme x antihero hoodie is a zip up id probably guess it'll be the same as the rocksteady zip up from earlier in the season.

People change man aint nothing wrong with that.

I sold off most of my sneakers years ago. Before it degenerated to where it is today.

Dont really care anymore tbh. I still have like 10-12 pairs maybe. And I cut down to like buying 2-3 a years. And thats not that hard to do with striking out on releases 8 out of 10 times a year lol 

It's crazy seeing dudes in the WDYWT thread and have bought a whole month worth of releases 
eek.gif

Cant wait to break out those sup blood foams though :pimp:

striking out on all the tanks this season :smh: don't mind as much since I gained weight from last year.

was hoping the angler camp was gonna stick around for another week but sold out a couple hours before the drop happened. was waiting all week for a restock on the white angler camp but only saw it restock once.

so if anyone got the white angler camp sitting with them :nerd:

that was me this  morning coming back to NY. i was able to get a towel
Unfortunately for all the people trying to cop on mobile this morning you could have taken your sweet time and just purchased it, say.... right now.

Been done with sneakers man. It's become a clown-circus with sneakers now, just go on IG......it's dead. Dead. Dead. Nothing else anyone can tell me.

After my little bro robbed me for 12 DS pairs last year, I sold the remaining 15-20 pairs I had left and I never looked back.

Got like 10 pairs now. That's literally all I need. Not engulfing myself into sneakers anymore...nope. Not with all these 90's babies lining up and treating sneakers like holy water.

Yeah, I started getting rid of a lot of my shoes last summer. Cleared out pretty much all my Foams, certain Jordans, and Nike Basketball kicks I'll never wear. I'll never fully stop buying sneakers, but I like to say I'm "semi-retired". The way things are now, just way to frustrating and annoying to continue. Aside from a couple of Flyknits and Infrared 6s I'm good for 2014. I want the Lance Mountains this weekend, but chances are slim that I hope to obtain them down the line for a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom