Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to strictly supreme the sandals are dropping this week

NT fam, can someone help me legit check a box logo hoodie? I have a FW13 grey and red and the hood opening differs from a black one I just received. I'm pretty sure it's legit but I want to know which season it's from. I think it might be from FW08. Thanks in advance.

my grey f/w 2013 box logo hoodie says "made in canada" on the tag
Yes same with mine. But doesnt the end of the hoodie where your collar bone is, doesnt that slightly overlap?

and mine says 90%cotton 10% polyester. that correct?

Grey anything from supreme is never usually !00% cotton. I'm no fabric expert but I presume it just has something to do with the heather texture

sandals

no doubt im gonna cop a girls sized pair and sell them to some wannabe from the bay area

My luck with pack ins didn't have me expecting much with my package, but I got my Pocket Tee, in a big box (what's up with that?) and it came with the Suprhero sticker. Does anyone know if they made any of the Phade graphics as a sticker?

Got my Forty Deuce tee in today, shirt is just plain :smokin :smokin :smokin

Got a Antihero sticker with my purchase as well.

Yes same with mine. But doesnt the end of the hoodie where your collar bone is, doesnt that slightly overlap?

and mine says 90%cotton 10% polyester. that correct?
Pretty sure that's for grey ones only. May be wrong
i know for certain the grey ones are 90/10

pretty sure the rest are 100% cotton

anyone else here with a legit black box logo hoodie?

My buddy ordered a just Nalgene for whatever reason from the online shop and they threw in 2 bullet keychains..... :smokin

He said I get one for introducing him to the brand :lol:

Maybe they felt bad because they know that charging that much for a Nalgene is wrong. I'll say since I got mine I'm pretty much off soda during work hours, strictly drinking water like I should have been for the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom